blissfulkunt

The benefits of being a "Hero"

Are absolutely terrible, I recommend everyone to KOS. The rewards are way more justifying. Why run around helping people just to get shot =) Im quickly joining "The Dark Side". Still love the game, not putting up with this bullshit anymore though, getting very very tired of restarting.

• Like 3

Cool. This will encourage so many positive results in the game.

Thanks for your valuable input

Hey man just saying, Ive helped alot of people, made some friends. Its just not worth it anymore at this "state" in the game.

You're just not making much sense...

You're problem is with KoSing so you encourage everyone to do it now because you're fed up with it....

??

I encourage everyone to do it if they want to actually survive for more then a day or two, yes.

There are plenty of ways to survive that don't involve murdering other people lol. You just have to be smart about it. Just because you're having a hard time with KoSing doesn't mean that this is the only way to survive. My regular character is going on 3 days of survival and I have fled from about 3 or 4 different firefights and lived. I just try not to kill unless I absolutely have to.

There are always other options xD

Wrong way to go about it man.

I don't even play the game and you are so wrong. As a hero, You watch for bandits, You follow those mother fucks back to base, or flank them out one by one. When you hit the jackpot, you take what you can, and load up to pass out to bambi's and fresh spawns. Get a truck, SUV, whatever. I really want to play the game, but I am already wary about people KoS' because they can't handle it any other way.

Edit: I will add to this right now.

You're taking a stroll from one settlement to the other, You hear a !@%# get capped, you go to the brush and investigate, you see a hold-up, 3 bandits with M4's, Mosins, whatever, pointed at 2 people, plus a dead person next to them, they're surrendered.

You watch for a moment, and another person is capped, how messed up.. You unload from the trees, wipe the bandits, and walk away. That one survivor will be so gratefully confused. And you feel good about it. Maybe even watch the survivor loot them, walk away, and then you get your share.

Edited by AsHawkins
  • Like 1

Are there supposed to be benefits of being a hero?

You make more friends and use less ammo

The rewards for hero are what fun you get out of it hey if your not having fun change to any style you wish but as been pointed out its kinda crazy to go KOS is so stuffed now so i am going to do it to survive( is doing more of something helping or adding to it??)

You can play the game kos you can play hero like or do something in between but why waste our time to come and say this is bad so i am going to do it now .

Frustration gets us all at some point just not much point whining about it on the forum lol..

Well unfortunately, like I said, I strongly believe at this "State" in the game KoS is the way to go. Just try running through Cherno or Elektro without sneaking, which many new players do. Guaranteed you will be shot at without a word said on multiple occasions. With so many player's KoSing now, I think I am doing everyone a favor by saying dont trust anyone and just kill them. It may seem like I am adding to the problem, but Im actually saving players lives that have worked hard for their gear(I usually gave most away just to end up with nothing)...... wait a minute I am still a hero. Sounds hypocritical, actually it is, but I dont have 2 F***'s to give anymore. If anyone has played "Rust", look at what that has become, Only 1 way to get ahead and that is to KILL.

• Like 1

Not everyone has to agree, and many wont like this topic, I feel its the truth. Being a Hero and getting that oh I helped someone feeling just to get killed later and wish you had the gear back sucks. LOVE THE GAME, but blissful is now a KoS'er besides my friends.

Not everyone has to agree, and many wont like this topic, I feel its the truth. Being a Hero and getting that oh I helped someone feeling just to get killed later and wish you had the gear back sucks. LOVE THE GAME, but blissful is now a KoS'er besides my friends.

But here's the problem. You're solution is a result of a lack of patience to...oh I don't know...NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THE COAST TOWNS? 

Seriously, there is no law of this game that says you have to run through a town full of people trying to shoot at you

Find other ways to avoid death and killing xD makes the game much more fun the less killing you encounter, so when you do it's the adrenaline rush and experience of a lifetime

• Like 2

Meh, interaction in this game is important or I would already be bored... Going north to me gets boring fast right now

Meh, interaction in this game is important or I would already be bored... Going north to me gets boring fast right now

I agree. It's pretty easy to stick to the smaller towns up north, scout them out, run in and loot. Surviving isn't hard when you remove the element of other players. Honestly, when was the last time you died to a zombie, if ever? I went through a phase the last couple of days where I was killing more people than I was interacting with, but killing people on a clunky engine that makes Call of Duty or Counter-Strike look divine gets old pretty fast. Admittedly, I only killed people who were armed and zipping around the airstrips/fields, but even so, it's boring now. :T

I'm going to give the human race another chance tomorrow when I start playing hardcore. :3

• Like 1

I agree. It's pretty easy to stick to the smaller towns up north, scout them out, run in and loot. Surviving isn't hard when you remove the element of other players. Honestly, when was the last time you died to a zombie, if ever? I went through a phase the last couple of days where I was killing more people than I was interacting with, but killing people on a clunky engine that makes Call of Duty or Counter-Strike look divine gets old pretty fast. Admittedly, I only killed people who were armed and zipping around the airstrips/fields, but even so, it's boring now. :T

I'm going to give the human race another chance tomorrow when I start playing hardcore. :3

Agree, Im sure one day I will switch back to my "Hero" roots once I get tired of the killing. Also, good call, I should try a hardcore server soon.

Well then the problem sounds self inflicted xD

Somewhat agree, but the majority of "Banditry" in this game is KoS due to all the KoS lol. Im not gonna be the one to try to change that.

Edit: Do you get what I mean? I would accept getting robbed, but it does not happen.

Edited by Blissful

Are there supposed to be benefits of being a hero?

He missed the chapters "Selflessness" and "Humility". Ive already assigned him extra reading homework.

Gotta say i disagree with u strongly. KoSing is notnrequired to survive, KoSing is for noobs and easy mode. I got a whole different perspective on this game.. and dont get me wrong i am not telling u to be a hero. Helping random strangers is stupid as u can never tell whether they re bandits, newbs, trolls or whatever. I put it that way, you re going to die / lose ur character one way or another, why not making social interaction ur goal? By this i mean, not kosing but holding people up, questioning them, making it on interesting and do dramatic for both parties, even if there are more ppl and they have weapons. My ultimate goal in the gamegame is not to kill bandits on sight cuz that is just way to easy. I want hunt them and surrender, disarm them and give a chance jigsaw style. This makes thegame way more challenging and i aint even mad if i die trying cuz i know it is hard to pull off. sry for typoes i am on a tablet

Edited by Miquinei
  • Like 1

Hi friends.

I no like kos. I try be hero of men.

In game is like real life. I is loner. I camp outside of towns and venture in for food. This all north map.

I move towns as stench of urine/number two starts to attract bandits and bandicoots. This is how i survive. This is life.

Are absolutely terrible, I recommend everyone to KOS. The rewards are way more justifying. Why run around helping people just to get shot =) Im quickly joining "The Dark Side". Still love the game, not putting up with this bullshit anymore though, getting very very tired of restarting.

There's no reward to KoSing either, it's just safer. Most killers in this game don't even loot, and when they do, all they get is stuff they already had or didn't need in the first place.

• Like 1

Are absolutely terrible, I recommend everyone to KOS. The rewards are way more justifying.

You have more guys in TS, less enemys on the server.

A hero have this unbeatable benefit.

As bandit you know only your RL friends on the server.

Edited by NoCheats