Sign in to follow this  
Trave

Trave's Bazaar in Elektro

Hi everybody, first post here so i tought it was more worthwhile posting something nice than the usual "hello!" topic.

Here we got a small video i just made about a "friendly" encounter in elektro

hope you'll like it.

PS: sorry if i made some grammatical error, non native speaker  :D

• Like 3

Lol, sorry for that guy being a total douche nozzle, similar thing happened to me, had all pristine M4 decked completely out. I took him through the air fields got him set up, got attacked, as well as had epi-pen in my inventory. Passed out, instead of reviving me he robs me completely blind..

someone needs to lay out a bazaar infront of me next time im in the city ! !! lol the ending

Edited by UnicornDroppings

I want to aplogize for my bad behavior. Normaly im not an asshole like that and never  attack non-threatening entities on sight but that time i just lost a good Char and got a bad spawn and was pissed because of this.

Furthermore I discovered that you can loot EVERYTHING from a person you knocked out and I wanted your shotgun so... yeah. Im sorry i was such a dick to you. You definitely earnd a Humanity Medal or somthing.

To prove it was me: you helped me find a blue basic backpack after that. Second floor of a building where i found a grey hoodie near the entrance.

btw. I´ve send a guy your way who was looking for food. dont know if you met him. (he wore a ballistic helmet and sunglasses, got a shotgun)

you are totaly my Bazar-buddy now.

and again im sorry for beeing a douche :(

I want to aplogize for my bad behavior. Normaly im not an asshole like that and never  attack non-threatening entities on sight but that time i just lost a good Char and got a bad spawn and was pissed because of this.

Furthermore I discovered that you can loot EVERYTHING from a person you knocked out and I wanted your shotgun so... yeah. Im sorry i was such a dick to you. You definitely earnd a Humanity Medal or somthing.

To prove it was me: you helped me find a blue basic backpack after that. Second floor of a building where i found a grey hoodie near the entrance.

btw. I´ve send a guy your way who was looking for food. dont know if you met him. (he wore a ballistic helmet and sunglasses, got a shotgun)

you are totaly my Bazar-buddy now.

and again im sorry for beeing a douche :(

don't worry man, we had fun ;)

i didn't met you friend because i logged off a few moments after showing you the backpack