Sign in to follow this  
kovie20@gmail.com

NWAF Tents

nice...i like that idea...how about "no millitary loot week"

whould be the equivalent of "veggie day" over here and i suppose the crying whould even be louder...

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel
  • Like 2

whould be the equivalent of "veggie day" over here and i suppose the crying whould even be louder...

Then we'd all have to suffer through a whole week of new signups posting  "OMG WAR IS MILTUHTAREE LOOT IT GAWN" threads

The forums are already burning hotter than Ukraine..

The bigger tents, those without the wooden floors, used to spawn a lot of ammo and weapon parts/optics/attachments. They don't anymore.

You can however find some parts in the two nearby mini towers (those with camo net on them). Found a RIS and a flashlight for my M4 and a compensator for the Mosin . But that's about it. Weapon parts/attachments seem to be very very rare this patch. Which is good, but still it kinda renders the whole point of those tents useless. I'm guessing they need to add more weapons/gear to fill them.

Pre-patch, I was able to fully mod my m4 and also get extra scopes and attachments. That was just insane.

Shouldn't do that - it's considered serverhopping and is a bad thing. ;)

I haven't been up there myself, but I have heard the loot was nerfed, as it was too much.

As this is an alpha, what he did there is investigation. Not exploiting. He is confirming the instance of non-spawing items at this particular location. After all, this topic is about item spawning, not server hopping to gain a benefit against other players.

It is a known issue, but everyone reported issues they found in this manner, it would only be better for the devs.

• Like 1

Although,one point worth considering is what if the dev team in small patches simply changed the primary area for loot spawning to cause players to congregate in certain areas. So for a week the NWAF would be useless but then suddenly brimming with gear again. I know this isn't as easy as it sounds but I'm sure a mechanic could be engineered.

Although,one point worth considering is what if the dev team in small patches simply changed the primary area for loot spawning to cause players to congregate in certain areas. So for a week the NWAF would be useless but then suddenly brimming with gear again. I know this isn't as easy as it sounds but I'm sure a mechanic could be engineered.

I'm sure they could fix it easily is well. I was just making sure it wasn't a client side issue. I have faith in the dev team I'm sure it'll be addressed and fixed soon.

We need a word for "Removed completely" that has the word "Nerf" in it :P

MMMMMMMEGA-NERF

NERF

NERF

NERF

NERF

Or perhaps Nerfageddoned :P

• Like 1

Loot still spawns in those tents on "Hell in a Handbasket" AU hardcore server. Try it for yourself if you don't believe me :)

So is that server a so called fixed one? and all others broken? I'll let you be the judge. 

p.s. Don't start hot spawning there you bastards!

Last time I played, it wasn't loading/saving characters from/to the hive. Still had a ball running around the east coast with the Shovel Gang though.

Shouldn't do that - it's considered serverhopping and is a bad thing. ;)

I haven't been up there myself, but I have heard the loot was nerfed, as it was too much.

Honestly the new spawning system forces you to server hop because it's not like if I need food I'm going to let my player die... Also I'm not going to wait for a server restart to find loot.

Honestly the new spawning system forces you to server hop because it's not like if I need food I'm going to let my player die... Also I'm not going to wait for a server restart to find loot.

You don't need to server hop to find food. I find so much food I can't carry it all and my guy is constantly stuffed

I'm the first one who flames hoppers, but in this case, he just checked it for bugs. 

I only server hop on to those that promise to kick me. Is that wrong?

Jesus Serverhopping Christ!  Buncha handwringing holier than thou crybabies.  I bet you snitch on jaywalkers and sold out Grandma to the IRS too!  Buncha middle children up in the DayZ!

On topic, on the hardcore servers I've seen a decent amount of loot in the 2-door NWAF tents.  Scopes, bottles, a clip or two and a vest.  Not the previous smorgasbord of a few weeks ago, but there was stuff to loot.  The 1 door tents were devoid of goodies as normal.