trialsiain13

Hitman WANTED

Ok so i played with this guy who seemed cool, but i stopped playing dayz for about a week and he has found some KOS friends and they are c*nts, the person I want killed is [tfa] scott  he keeps telling me to go meet him and then suddenly i get a shot through the head .. HMM ... his Steam name is [snipped].. My name is "trialsiain13". If anyone can find him and manage to kill him that would be great but when you do tell him  that you were sent by iain. 

Thanks 

Edited by Max Planck

Please don't post other people's Steam names. Not cool.

• Like 2

I wouldnt mind starting a merc group for dayz...u know not complete friendly or bandit but eh.

Please don't post other people's Steam names. Not cool.

More like way cool....

I love the role-playing in DayZ. Actually playing as a bandit, hero, or a hitman beats the pants off plain old KoSing!

I would be your hitman iain, but I'm a fresh spawn with naught but my fists of fury to pummel people with.... Don't think I would get very far. lol somewhere between the 3rd or 4th punch he will likely have combat-logged!

Edited by Rōnin Rick
  • Like 1

Damn, i so wanna be a Hitman!

P.S You have to pay me 

JK

Send me a pm we will hunt him for you. Just need some details.

I take payment in ammo :3

OH and if i cant get a hitman, i could build an army. theres around 6 of the [TFA] people 

If you have access to Teamspeak go to www.foxcompanygaming.com. We have 2 clans worth of players that I'm sure will be up for a laugh in hunting this Hoof Wanking Bumblecunt down for you.

Especially if you tell Flexor the guy you're after is a Russian

:)

Edited by orlok
not needed
  • Like 1

Might be a good idea to tell people where in the world you are, so your hitman/hit-clan doesn't have a lag disadvantage.

Try and keep the guy on your Steam contacts list if you can, then you can follow him into servers using the "friends" tab in the server browser, and your hit-clan can follow you in that way too.

• Like 1

If you have access to Teamspeak go to www.foxcompanygaming.com. We have 2 clans worth of players that I'm sure will be up for a laugh in hunting this Hoof Wanking Bumblecunt down for you.

Especially if you tell Flex0r the guy you're after is a Russian

:)

hmm i only have skype, steam chat atm but i will try and get teamspeak

That's cool. Teamspeak 3 is free and a small sized download. It's one of the least unstable chat programs for gaming too, it's what our clan uses so get in there man, we're a friendly bunch.... also like somethingbloody said, keep him on your friends list and add one of us so we can follow YOU in, that way the target wont get too suspicious if I add him myself... anyway everything else has been said in PM so, yeah...... :)

Ok so i played with this guy who seemed cool, but i stopped playing dayz for about a week and he has found some KOS friends and they are c*nts, the person I want killed is [tfa] scott  he keeps telling me to go meet him and then suddenly i get a shot through the head .. HMM ... his Steam name is [snipped].. My name is "trialsiain13". If anyone can find him and manage to kill him that would be great but when you do tell him  that you were sent by iain. 

Thanks 

The fact that you say he "keeps" telling you to go meet him and then you end up getting shot implies that you have fallen for it more than once?

• Like 1

I wouldnt mind starting a merc group for dayz...u know not complete friendly or bandit but eh.

How do we get paid? LOL

lol... I agree with the mod clipping the person in question's steam name. That's a bit ruthless to be posting. It sounds like that guy is gonna have a bad time.

You should use classier methods of deception. If their group has a TS server that you have joined before, go in and talk to them acting like you want to meet up and everything's cool, and then show up with 5 or 6 guys ready to waste him and anyone else with him. Collect loot and prosper. That's what I've always done :)

Its threads like this that make the wait for SA all worth it....i love how it even ties into steam now, so ingame name change wont help them lol :)

I added him joined his server and informed him i was here to kill him.

Taunted and killed him and his friend.. He was fully loaded lol Thanks for the heads up.

The body is in electro by the western fire station on the AOD server. 

Cheers

How do we get paid? LOL

BEANS NIYAGGA...but ya right now there isn't MUCH in the game sooo ya hence why im like "eh"