Sign in to follow this  
Serro

How did this shot kill me?

Start watching at the 6 minute mark of this video.  It looks like he possible shot the top of my backpack?  

YouTube

Backpacks for reason of destroying items inside them have hitboxes that hurt player. Very big hitboxes to that.

GG to that guy for spotting roof camper tho.

• Like 2

You kinda deserve it since you were shooting unarmed guys without giving you a trouble, as for your question you were probably clipping through the wall or what the lad above posted.

• Like 2

the CQC after the "backpack kill" shows how incredibly raw and early this game still is...

Edited by e47

You kinda deserve it since you were shooting unarmed guys without giving you a trouble, as for your question you were probably clipping through the wall or what the lad above posted.

We shot a guy who had Mosin that just killed a new spawn in the beginning and then we shot a gun who opened fire on us on the hospital roof.

Another 3rd person abuser who is shooting unarmed people, get real and stop qqing for dying. It´s working as intended. The bag is a part of your player model.

Edited by fxfighter

pure karma ;)

I feel dirty after watch too much 3PP exploit roof camp douche play  :huh:

• Like 11

one thing that video clearly showed is that even with 3rd person servers, good players can deal with rooftop campers..

that was a quality shot.

• Like 3

you can complain about his play style as much as you can, but from that angle, it was probably a shot at him clipping over the edge of the roof, which is really not something to be happy about..

Perhaps you and your friend should recreate that situation, have you or your buddy down below to see exactly what that guy saw? Just something for future reference anyway :D

Can't see why people are going on about his playstyle and not the overall point of this thread, which is kills such as this shouldn't happen.

"Ohhh yeah, he sees my bag... Oh yeahhh, he's got a gun on me."

It sounded like you were enjoying that a bit too much... :huh:

what a nice shot

pure karma ;)

I feel dirty after watch too much 3PP exploit roof camp douche play  :huh:

Seriously... they abuse 3PP so much they can't even play in fps anymore.

Start watching at the 6 minute mark of this video.  It looks like he possible shot the top of my backpack?  

YouTube

With the angle of vision that dude had around the corner why didnt you just go back in the building?