Sign in to follow this  
mick17

Mosin Nagant bug?

I have no idea if this is a bug or just something that is happening to me. I spray painted my Mosin and I can no longer put 5 rounds in the weapon. I can only chamber a round. Did this happen to anyone else or am I crazy lol

I have no idea if this is a bug or just something that is happening to me. I spray painted my Mosin and I can no longer put 5 rounds in the weapon. I can only chamber a round. Did this happen to anyone else or am I crazy lol

oh my god kid please learn how to use a forum. just search for what u want to know about and viola! hundreds of other people asked the same question you did long before you did and it was answered long ago.

Known punishment for defacing a work of art. Feedback here: http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=7185

Don't do it again!

Hello there, Ivan.

oh my god kid please learn how to use a forum. just search for what u want to know about and viola! hundreds of other people asked the same question you did long before you did and it was answered long ago.

First off, Fuck off.

Second, Think this is bad now? Remember people will keep doing this until the game is at the end stage, if you cannot tolerate it now, I recommend leaving.

Sorry to inconvenience you.... have a nice day!

I can't wait until all 1,151,000 people join the forum only to be told to "search" it for answers.  There will be a LOT of thread merges then!