Sign in to follow this  
Dreypa

Raining in DayZ?

So apparently they implemented weather ; atleast rain into the game. Currently uploading a video to youtube as we speak ; will update OP with video as soon as its finished.

Make sure you watch in 1080p or it will look like shit and you can't tell its raining. Ignore my friends voice as well lol.

Edited by Dreypa
  • Like 1

yeah iv seen it before. Its often times to rare though if you ask me.

• Like 2

Was there lightning and thunder? I miss that on the mod. Could use the rain and the thunder to mask movements when hunting or fleeing enemies.

What is the point in jumping in a night server or a server that is as night and then turning gamma all the way up ? Lol

• Like 3

What is the point in jumping in a night server or a server that is as night and then turning gamma all the way up ? Lol

All the day servers were full , whats the point of asking dumb questions when you already know the answer.

And as you can tell with the gamma all the way up it was still dark AF for me.

Edited by Dreypa

Was there lightning and thunder? I miss that on the mod. Could use the rain and the thunder to mask movements when hunting or fleeing enemies.

No lightning or thunder ; rain lasted roughly 40 minutes.

Rain has been there since the beginning, this pic is from couple of days after the Alpha Launch.

Untitled.jpg

• Like 1

All the day servers were full , whats the point of asking dumb questions when you already know the answer.

And as you can tell with the gamma all the way up it was still dark AF for me.

Oh ya. Forgot I follow your every move and knew right off every single day server on the net was full. Every single one. Quit being a puss and play without the gamma crap.

Oh ya. Forgot I follow your every move and knew right off every single day server on the net was full. Every single one. Quit being a puss and play without the gamma crap.

Or you could stop being a troll and quite frankly fuck off. Im not gonna sit at the server menu for 15mins and "wait" my turn for a day server.

Rain has been there since the beginning, this pic is from couple of days after the Alpha Launch.

Untitled.jpg

Spot on with what I was going to say.

• Like 1

The plan is to eventually give us a reason to want to carry around a raincoat, right? I sure hope so, anyway. Get the sniffles if you wander around in that weather and aren't dressed for it.

I want in the server lists for it to say the current weather in edition to hardcore etc... however not too sure how hard it is for them to be able to do it. I would only ever play while it is raining

and when its raining you will need to have a raincoat or some other type of waterproof coat or there could be a slight chance u could get sick! :D

Or you could stop being a troll and quite frankly fuck off. Im not gonna sit at the server menu for 15mins and "wait" my turn for a day server.

Nope, quit being a puss buddy. You must be looking for servers in South Africa if you can't find a single one or have to wait 15 mins. Game isn't that popular bro. Quit making excuses. This is why I wish they could limit the gamma options because of exploit cheaters like you.

Rain has been there since the beginning

wow. i have never seen rain.

snow would be awesome. it would be so much fun tracking someone in that.

Your avatar is way too distracting, i didn't realize you were talking about snow until I quoted your post.

In the 115 hours I've played the standalone I've only seen rain once. And it was marvelous, I wish weather effects were implemented on more servers.

I want thunder, I want strong wind, I want snow!