duulis

Is kicking players instantly from servers allowed?

I did not check the locked server situation yet imo, but I know some SA hosts are shutting down locked server or server where the admin keeps kicking people. You still have some hosts that just wanna gather money and ignore the situation/emails.

But I could understand them a bit from their perspective, the company still has to make money. Each time they rent a server and shut it down those "kids" just refund their money if they paid with Paypal (what most people do) so they hosted a server for a few days and actually loose money because of this (they basicly gave out a free server for a few days) plus they have to check logs again what exactly happend, and take action again this is also costing manhours. 

But I think if a host is ignoring these servers then they should be disconnected from the hive and should not be allowed to host servers in the future.

Topic has done the rounds and back again.

The rules as stated are clear enough,(You can NOT kick players on joining, to loot farm or to prevent other players joining), how and if they are applied by different GSP providers may appear to be haphazard.

The Devs continue to work with the different companies to improve the system.