Sign in to follow this  
fox0rz

KOS Types

reflex killer

panic killer

I love panic killer, But i think some kind of more catchy title for it.

I was thinking  Trigger happy Novice: 

Shoots only through the fear of losing his stuff to others, has no control over situations that he encounters so turns to his gun to answer any questions often getting himself killed in the process.

• Like 2

I love panic killer, But i think some kind of more catchy title for it.

I was thinking  Trigger happy Novice: 

Shoots only through the fear of losing his stuff to others, has no control over situations that he encounters so turns to his gun to answer any questions often getting himself killed in the process.

ooooh yeah. that's how i roll. sometimes i shoot myself in the knee.

• Like 2

bambies are fucked up man. I went to elektro with FULL GEAR the other day. legitimately trying to help people and they try to knock me out -_-. good thing i had a helmet on. I had to kill like 6 people because they kept trying the same shit. I finally ended up dying but wow, its ridiculous how much bambies dont respect ur hard earned loot lol 

• Like 1

It's an endless cycle. They want to kill you to get your stuff to kill someone who just killed them

• Like 2

Well what about the troll? lol ... the player that sets out merely to shit on and ruin as many players days as possible in any way possible.

• Like 1

11. Bipolar Killer

I can't believe it... I like to be a hero, but this time was different...

I gave this spawn water, food and offered him my green raincoat... I took him into kamyshovo to show him around.. He kept saying your not like most ppl in this game,, they kill and don't say shit..

He kept on with it... I suppose at this point he was very trusting, because i was walking around with my 357 out... I told myself if he says I should have killed him again I'm gonna... So we are looting together and he does, I said "how do they normally do it?" he says they just shoot you..

Bang!!!!! goes my gun

I said to him "You mean like that?'

This is not my typical play style at all... but enough is enough... what a rush.

• Like 2

I can't be bothered to plug in my headset sometimes and people die.

What category is that? 

• Like 2

You should add this guy.

The contemplative risktaker;

He is friendly and yet seeing your gun on your back is too much of an urge to resist. He speaks a lot at first but he just can't get that gun off his head. He wants it. After a few lines, he goes completely silent thinking of when to strike. Looking for an opening. Pretends to act dumb when asked to put down his axe or knuckles. May start acting goofy just to warm up to you. Running around fast and just when your guard is down goes in for the kill.

• Like 2

11. Bipolar Killer

I can't believe it... I like to be a hero, but this time was different...

I gave this spawn water, food and offered him my green raincoat... I took him into kamyshovo to show him around.. He kept saying your not like most ppl in this game,, they kill and don't say shit..

He kept on with it... I suppose at this point he was very trusting, because i was walking around with my 357 out... I told myself if he says I should have killed him again I'm gonna... So we are looting together and he does, I said "how do they normally do it?" he says they just shoot you..

Bang!!!!! goes my gun

I said to him "You mean like that?'

This is not my typical play style at all... but enough is enough... what a rush.

lol exactly. 

• Like 1

reflex killer

panic killer

Added! Thanks for the idea!

Awesome.

You forgot "The Rambo": 

As soon as he acquires a Light Machine Gun, the Rambo decides to shot at everything that moves rabbits, zombies and players alike until his ammo runs out and he becomes the #6 mad axeman.

Edited by YassirX
  • Like 1

Awesome.

You forgot "The Rambo": 

As soon as he acquires a Light Machine Gun, the Rambo decides to shot at everything that moves rabbits, zombies and players alike until his ammo runs out and he becomes the #6 mad axeman.

lol, I'll make sure to add that one when we get our LMGs!