Smashpaw

My biggest massacre to date (with pics)

Posing as a seemingly dead guy, after hitting this guy enough to make him bleed all over.

2014-01-24_00001_zpsfff2df7e.jpg

As people came to investigate, they would come by being nosy and stop, at which point I would mic up the jigsaw voice from Saw, pull out my axe, and go after them.  Some fought back, as you can tell my screen color was really faded out by the end. Other just accepted their fate. Some tried to run, they didnt make it far.

2014-01-24_00005_zps16cba164.jpg

• Like 5

Oh, so you have killed a lot of freshspawns on the beach without reason, as you didn't need anything from them?

Welcome to the forums, you will be liked around here.

• Like 5

I'm seeing LOTS of clothes but only 3 (maybe a 4th under the clothes) bodies...

Seems more like the scene of a massive (partially gone wrong) nude-swimming party if you ask me! 

• Like 2

Chop chop.... and now imagine that it would be added a thing that you will need to wait few hours/mins if you die to respawn to stop suicide.. some moron just told it on forum...

Not all were new spawns, and this far up away from towns, most people welcomed the death. I even had some full military geared guys walk up to my character, and try to loot him.  Needless to say, I continued to play dead with them.  also, dont judge my fun. I did this first with my fist, then after beating a guy with an axe, i used it. I could be like 95% of this game, camping new spawns with a full kitted character. They had a chance everytime. 

• Like 2

Bodies despawn now, after 10 minutes. And as I said, some people I had to chase through town, and then bring their possessions back to my shopping center.

Reduced loot spawns making gearing up take an entire day, everyone does KOS regardless of gear, I was in solnichniy, so most people didnt want that long walk and embraced the death. I spent the better half of the day, running around my 2 favorite servers, gearing up. I think it was the TBG clans servers #1 and #2.  after finally gearing up, i decided to play for real, helped a few new spawns, met a guy, helped him through elektro, killed 3 bandits along the way trying to kill us, got him geared up, as soon as he loaded the clip in the 45 i found him, he shot me. at this point it was too late to start the regearing process, so i decided to just goof off and have some fun for the time I had left.

So everyone else can KOS newspawns with guns, so they have no chance, and its ok?  I do it with my fists and a melee weapon, and I'm a bad guy.... Lol OK.  So i am guessing you have never gunned down new spawn then...

• Like 1

You sire, are a psycho. But i still give you beans. Bonus points if you do it at night, switching all those flashlights one. Light up Bambi highway !!!

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel
  • Like 2

So i am guessing you have never gunned down new spawn then...

Never crossed my mind, too busy up North.

• Like 2

His fun is killing fresh spawns?  would be more impressed if the scene was in Berezino, Elektro or another high bandit area. Well maybe it is not fair to call them bandit areas... they are just places people shoot each other in mutual defense a lot ;)

if someone came up to me and showed me a pile of dead infants that they said they single handedly slaughtered, i would not be very impressed..

Oh, man... This reminds me the day after the patch when everyone was reset to the coast. There were dead bodies EVERYWHERE and a lot of them were standing in the road so what did I do? I stood in the road and acted as if I were dead. Some guy came up with a flashlight (it was night time) and was scoping out the area. He walked past me so I started following him but the moment he stopped to turn and face me, I stopped moving. He even came up to me and said "Hello? Are you there?" I eventually found a banana and tried force feeding it to someone but when they looked, they knew I was alive because of the banana in my hand.

I was eventually beat to death... :P