alleycat

In case no one noticed, the developers silently increased zombie numbers in last patch.

exactly what the game needs...I was looting the large office buildings in one of the Cherno surburbans when I was suddenly chased by a whole group of zeds..they were really coming through all entrances which was really exciting...running through the building and shooting with my magnum to all directions really gave me the Walking Dead feeling :-)

much better now but still to easy...we need hords  :) and more creepy sounds for the zeds ( beside fixing the glitches of course)

keep it up devs  :thumbsup:

Going to test the numbers after each update from now on... Just going to fire my sawed-off in the middle of a city, and see how many noise complaints I get :)

Yesterday I got taken by surprise when I went a water pump in the middle of nowhere, and 4 zombies came running out of the woods :D

I haven't noticed an increase at all in my playing time. I have found a few military zombies though. Beyond that numbers are either the same or it was a negligible increase.

Doesn't seem like any more then before, in the first week of release, near komarovo, I ended up fighting at least 10 zombies all up with a pipe wrench(most likely more then 10), first I had about 4 on me, and I decided to go for it, in my running around I aggroed at least 6 others by the time I had finished, took a lot of strafing and swinging.

But anyway, that was in the first week of release, doesn't sound like there is any more now, and I certainly haven't seen any more, you guys might have simply gotten on just after a server restart, which is possible with the server issues after the patch.

I don't see the point; a lot of servers have really slow respond recently and in general bad quality - when you aim with a gun, eat, drop/pick up items and more AI doesn't help,

Otherwise we need a few unique item ID quality servers that can perform better, but 'few' servers is not a good answ. with all these people who

want to participate in alpha. 

-Ori

Edited by Ori42

If you have had your fists up when switching to axe remember to press space to lower axe. If it is held up (in front of your face) like that it will be virtually impossible to hit anything.

You too, I thought I was just terribad at hitting anything with the Fire Axe raised. When it's lowed, I have no issue

I've noticed Zeds appear in areas I've cleared. Perhaps a respawn of sorts.

I'll aggro the few that are there, lose them just outside of town, return, only to find more there. Aggro them, lose them in the same spot, now the first few are gone, ditch the second set and head back... Guess what! More of them. Rinse, lather, repeat.

i spawn in after the patch. normally there are only a few zombies per town if that. now i end up with like 4 or 5 attacking me and all i have on me are my fists. now i am afraid to enter a town unarmed at night. 

We know, and they hit harder, i tried killing with a axe, it missed like 4 times and it was pristine fireaxe

Nah they don't hit harder nor are they harder to hit. They are exactly the same as before. Just more of them

I can't say I've noticed any more in the 10 hours or so I've played since the update.

Seems as barren as ever to me. It's hard to tell though since the bodies disappear so quickly. If they stayed there until restart you would know if people had passed through the area.

I'm for increased zombies. But if you add more zombies.

MAKE SURE THE WALLS AND DOORS ARE FIXED.

#alphasucks&i'mjoking