Grimey Rick

I'm now killing on sight.

I know how you feel, majority of the players on the game are absolute dicks. I've met a couple of good guys and we've teamed up killing anyone on sight with a gun, giving them a chance to speak on mic. If they don't speak or stand still the have a bullet to the head. But I'm friendly I only kill when absolute neccassary, and that's the truth. I'm geared up now standing ontop of one of the mountains looking down to keep the town of Electro/Cherno and kamyshovo safe! I am the guardian angel of newbies!

Hah, good for you man. That's cool. :3

Thanks for listening.

#bitter #angryface #rawr

Well, in the past two days I've had 7 or 8 friendly encounters and 4 unfriendly ones.  In one life, I met 4 random guys in Elektro, and we all teamed up and went north.  No funny business, just good guys.  I've also run into and buddied up with 2 or 3 random solo players.  I even ran into a player new to DayZ, and I gave him some supplies, including an extra axe I had.

Yeah, 3 out of 4 of the unfriendly encounters involved childish people being the bad guys, and those are annoying.  One of them was a guy sneaking up on me despite my head being on a swivel.  That is actually less annoying.

But all the friendly encounters have outnumbered the unfriendly ones by far in the past couple of days.  I've been on hardcore servers--I don't know if that makes a difference.

Anyway, don't give up completely.  Be a hero once in a while.  You might get killed, but you're still making the world a better place, one zombie at a time.

• Like 1

Well, in the past two days I've had 7 or 8 friendly encounters and 4 unfriendly ones.  In one life, I met 4 random guys in Elektro, and we all teamed up and went north.  No funny business, just good guys.  I've also run into and buddied up with 2 or 3 random solo players.  I even ran into a player new to DayZ, and I gave him some supplies, including an extra axe I had.

Yeah, 3 out of 4 of the unfriendly encounters involved childish people being the bad guys, and those are annoying.  One of them was a guy sneaking up on me despite my head being on a swivel.  That is actually less annoying.

But all the friendly encounters have outnumbered the unfriendly ones by far in the past couple of days.  I've been on hardcore servers--I don't know if that makes a difference.

Anyway, don't give up completely.  Be a hero once in a while.  You might get killed, but you're still making the world a better place, one zombie at a time.

I hope so. I'm going to begin my hardcore adventures tomorrow. Regular servers are pretty annoying. People abusing the hell out of 3PP =/= fun.

I've been on hardcore servers--I don't know if that makes a difference.

After 2 nights on HC only i conclude that is indeed the case.

I hope so. I'm going to begin my hardcore adventures tomorrow. Regular servers are pretty annoying. People abusing the hell out of 3PP =/= fun.

Well idk, once you know what to be wary of as far as 3pp exploiting (or whatever kids are calling it these days) goes, it's easy to not get caught in a situation where you know youre at a disadvantage. for example, i try to never ever go near fire stations and empty fields, because i know badkids like to sit up top and trolol while they watch every move i make while i have no idea they're there xD

when you know how they can exploit it, it makes it a bit easier to avoid situations where you die from it :)

Of the dozens of people I've met, only 3 have been hostile.

1) Bumped into team mate, I think the shock/panic caused him to axe my friend.
2) 2 KoS guys last night.

It's easy to join the flock and take out anger on others.. but watch this vid.. hero (Y)

Edited by jumling

Seriously? This is an argument for or against something? In what world would u have a game that u are able to kill players in and that the majority of low IQ players wouldn't just kill players since they can't come up with anything better?  There will always be PK, even if the made consequences (hopefully never) for it. 

This is not an argument at all. Its my opinion. I like player killers, they make the game a lot more interesting. It gives a Hero Vs Villan, Good Vs Bad, Light Vs Dark side to the game. Sometimes i'm the prosecution. Sometimes im the defense depends on what the game is, who my friends are and what the situation is like. I think people need to get used to this. If its altered, its going to change freewill within the game and ultimately destroy it for alot more people then the ones complaining.