drjuanitor

My axe vs. guys m4. i win.

I make noises JUST like that when i attack people and i only got a melee weapon HAHAHAHAAH!!!

Nice kill.

• Like 1

Though hilarious, your lucky he was hitting the invisible walls that happen on hills lol. Also your poor friend roflol

• Like 1

not a bad video mate perhaps though this was better suited to be put in the gallery section ya know where all the user videos and screenshots are makes it easy for people looking for cool vids like this..

• Like 1

Yeah, it was the slope bug. He would have killed you in the first burst if it wasn't for that catching all his shots.

not a bad video mate perhaps though this was better suited to be put in the gallery section ya know where all the user videos and screenshots are makes it easy for people looking for cool vids like this..

Uhh.. we are in the gallery section...  B)

i dont know this forum too well, sorry about that xD. but yeah, thats the only reason i went balls deep towards him, he clearly wasn't able to hit me so i just went for it. and while it is "nothing special", i thought it was a bit of a cool catch while recording. seeing that everything else is just shoot on sight because thats the cool thing to do.