Sign in to follow this  
King of kong

Food Is Too Easy To Find, Srs

If you play on low population servers and head In-land, like me. You'll probably notice the abundance of food. Is this permanent? I do hope not because the zombies are way too slow (Sprint and you lose them no trouble) and the food is so easy to find my pack is literally stuffed. Permanent or subject to change?

Play on a server with 30-40 people in it. You can essentially adjust the difficulty of the game by varying the size of the server you play in. Sounds like you're ready to lose the training wheels.

• Like 8

Yea of course food is everywhere on a low pop server. That's like joining a server on battlefield with only 2 people in it and claim it's boring. 

• Like 2

Whiskey's right, let's up the stakes and try for a half-full server.

Come over to the 40-man servers where you will forever be remembered as "Grocery Store."

• Like 3

This will absolutely change over time. Expect starvation and/or eating people.

edit, btw. Food is pretty easy to find inland even on a 40/40 and you're not guaranteed to run into idiots inland either. There is no reason to avoid high pop servers. Find a well, drink up, run inland and find food and then you're all set to do other looting.

Edited by SausageKingofChicago
  • Like 1

This will absolutely change over time. Expect starvation and/or eating people.

edit, btw. Food is pretty easy to find inland even on a 40/40 and you're not guaranteed to run into idiots inland either. There is no reason to avoid high pop servers. Find a well, drink up, run inland and find food and then you're all set to do other looting.

Becouse for now 35 out of 40 people stays on the coast their whole life.

This will maybe change when vechicles and tents will be in game.

Becouse for now 35 out of 40 people stays on the coast their whole life.

This will maybe change when vechicles and tents will be in game.

I pray tents will never be added. Ever.

• Like 1

And what if it would be like if person that made the tent dies, then the tent and everything inside gets destroyed?

Play on a server with 30-40 people in it. You can essentially adjust the difficulty of the game by varying the size of the server you play in. Sounds like you're ready to lose the training wheels.

Really doesn't make a big difference. On a 40 person server, 30 people are usually paying grab-ass with each other on the coast. Going inland still fills your packs with more beans and spaghetti than you could ever eat. I agree with OP. The first can or two of food can be a challenge because the coast gets picked clean, but once you hit your first inland town you might as well be at a grocery store.

Well, pray harder I guess because player storage is on the roadmap and has been since the SA was announced.

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby
  • Like 1

Well, pray harder I guess because player storage is on the roadmap and has been since the SA was announced.

And I will stand against rocket on every single turn of this. Storing gear and allowing respawned players a place to regear is absolutely against any definition of "perma-death".

And what if it would be like if person that made the tent dies, then the tent and everything inside gets destroyed?

Then some clanny gets designated priority and idles in some random woods until someone force feeds him drink and food so the tents remain. Eat it rocket. Tents break the game.

Edited by SausageKingofChicago

i can imagin what happens when they lower the Food spawn: everybody becomes a Bandit ... ist so hard to find Food on full Servers ( even Inland)...

It should be hard to find Food. I dont see the Problem here. Alternative foodsources are not in yet. The dynamic will Change again when they are.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

I'm a walking supermarket. Tried going on a 38 player server only to find even more food inland. Sux

There is no reason to avoid high pop servers.

Except the extra lag and desync. Which i seem to have more in (semi) full servers.

You can also ditch the backpack for more difficulty.

Alternative to bag full of food = eat the food.