Sign in to follow this  
pythonmsh

What are you waiting for to be fixed?

I personally haven't played for almost 3-4 weeks due to no re spawning loot or zombies.

Whats the biggest update that you're waiting for?

• haunting/fireplaces/cooking

constantly loot/zombiespawning

farming of fruits

combatlog/serverhop

tents

Edited by Guest

Vehicles :) Gonna be so much fun again. I figure it'll take a while yet until they get pushed into standalone but don't care, I expect it's gonna be worth the wait.

Also fireplaces and cooking/hunting wild animals, generally living off the wild, the berries update is a nice addition in that area though.

Edited by Problematic

Tents would be nice... then I and my friends could build some first aid tent where we can put some food and some gear in it if any of our guys would die or like that.

Nothing has made me stop playing, but I'm most looking forward to loot spawn fixes, zombie fixes (noclip, movement, eyesight, amount of), weapon mechanics authenticity fixes, hunting/cooking/fireplaces, and a more involved medical system.

Vehicles :) Gonna be so much fun again. I figure it'll take a while yet until they get pushed into standalone but don't care, I expect it's gonna be worth the wait.

Also fireplaces and cooking/hunting wild animals, generally living off the wild, the berries update is a nice addition in that area though.

Vehicles would be outstanding and I sure do miss them. But the whole re spawning thing kills it for me. I feel like the standalone is gonna have great potential though.

Fixing painted Mosins.

I get it, its a sin to tarnish such a wonderful gun. But dammit! I WANT MY 5 SHOTS BACK.

The reseting of character glitch really bugs me, happenes to me all the time...along with getting teleported back 5 minutes after running for quite a ways. 

And the ladder glitch...which has killed myself and my friends multiple times..