Frosty-nee

Zombie respawn time too fast

Well this answers a question for me. I was scouting out a small village and see no zombies in it. I think to myself good I can find some items without having to doge zombies.  After a bit of searching around I go to entre a house I then get jumped by a zombie by a shed not far from me that I had checked was clear 60 seconds earlier. They had a mate that had spawned in as well not far from them. I killed them of course, but it was not nice being jumped by a spawn in. They are there or not.  I under stand the need to spawn in to keep the zombie population up, but make them spawn in to a point that you do not agro each other straight away. Plus can they be dumbed and slowed down, as I find they are super zombies at the moment and it is hard to run away from them.  I had one track me for about 2 miles even when he was a speck on the horizon when I last looked back at him before entering a wood to loose LOS, I then changed direction for a bit then stopped so I wasn't making any noise.  He still found me at which point I had to kill him.  All I wanted to do was loose him not fight at that point.