Sign in to follow this  
Ozar

Whats the Burlap Sack For ? Here is the Answer !

What would you do when you are kneeling, handcuffed, bag on your head, and through a poorly-set voice-activated make, you hear fapping?

There're too many BDSM fanatics coming out of the woodwork...people finding hidden levels of depravity that they never knew they had...AND ENJOYING IT!

I don't let any bugger put cuffs on me. I'd rather die.

Edited by Trigger Hippy
  • Like 1

Im going to have so much fun with this when it goes live on main server.

^Haha! Would need a penknife to cut out holes to wear it like that, You hear me Dean! Implement it!

Wasn't there something about making improvised backpacks with burlap sacks and wooden sticks as well?

Yes there is a texture in the files showing a burlap sack and sticks (possibly rope too, I can't remember). I believe it is the backpack you are talking about. 

It'd be hilarious to cut holes in it and act like you're blind to see how people react to you.

Third person = point defeated (unless that screen is black too)

I want to use the burlap sack as an extra backpack or something of the like. Similar to the protector case or medkit, but can be used with any item.

Burlap sack + wooden stick = extra inventory space

If they cannot see at all and their hearing is reduced while covered with the sack, is there going to be a way to force them into moving in the right direction? Or are they going to be stumbling about blindly the whole time?

I vote for a leash.

I vote for a leash.

On that topic, I sure do hope we can eventually use rope to tie people to the trailer hitch on the backs of our trucks and drag them down the highway like tin cans after a wedding.

• Like 2

On that topic, I sure do hope we can eventually use rope to tie people to the trailer hitch on the backs of our trucks and drag them down the highway like tin cans after a wedding.

Wow, just wow.  That is pretty racist.  But I am guessing you are ignorant as to why.

Still, unnecessary.  The internet is still the 'real world'. 

Wow, just wow.  That is pretty racist.  But I am guessing you are ignorant as to why.

Well, yes and no. I'm certainly not ignorant as to why you might suggest such a thing, insofar as you might think James Byrd or those like him have been the only people to be dragged by vehicles until death.

I must confess to some degree of ignorance about how you decided that those are the only people who have ever been killed in this manner, or that "dragging to death by vehicle" is somehow a tactic used only in the commission of hate crimes when, in fact, lots of people have died this way.

I mean, MLK was shot by a gun. Does that mean everyone in the game who uses guns to kill people is a racist?

In summary: I genuinely don't appreciate being called a racist. I've been trying to stay civil as often as possible on these forums, but under the circumstances I think it's perfectly reasonable for me to tell you to go fuck yourself, douchebag.

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby
  • Like 2

Ive never let someone handcuff me and wouldnt let someone put a sack on my head either. My gear means little to me and I find the beginning of a new character is often more fun than when Im wandering around with even more gear than I need.

DayZ. You're doing it wrong.

DayZ. You're doing it wrong.

How so? As it stands RIGHT NOW the process of geting some fresh loot after respawn and the travels it involes is far more interesting than beign fully geared with "nothing"  to do. ( besides Meeting up with friends and going to elektro and Bambi Highway, or doing sightseen )

I never got handcuffed ( ok once but we messed around and my friend really wanted to handcuff someone wich lead to hillarity, he had no keys ). People attempted to but i ignored them got out of sight while they seemingly roleplayed some policeforce wich i found to be pathetic.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

How so? As it stands RIGHT NOW the process of geting some fresh loot after respawn and the travels it involes is far more interesting than beign fully geared with "nothing"  to do. ( besides Meeting up with friends and going to elektro and Bambi Highway, or doing sightseen )

I never got handcuffed ( ok once but we messed around and my friend really wanted to handcuff someone wich lead to hillarity, he had no keys ). People attempted to but i ignored them got out of sight while they seemingly roleplayed some policeforce wich i found to be pathetic.

The goal is to survive, after all. So rather dying than getting cuffed and probably getting out of there alive seems rather stupid.

The goal is to survive, after all. So rather dying than getting cuffed and probably getting out of there alive seems rather stupid.

Well that might be the case FOR YOU. Maybe this guy has some principles that dissalow him to ever get caught and even IF to go down in flames.

Also, he dident say he will rather die. He stated he wont allow it. ;) 

Blame the cunts in this game. You give up, they take your stuff and probably kill you. Even if it was 50-50, which it fucking isn't, you'd still have to go find new gear. Just letting them kill you saves you from having to go along with their homoerotic fantasies for 10 minutes before getting to the finding new gear part.

It's sad, yes. But there's no incentive for surviving yet, and there's no reason not to kill everyone you see. So there's no reason to give up, other than if you happen to be curious as to what kind of fucked up shit they're going to do to you.

If you really want to keep your gear, the best way to do that is to put your hands up and hope they don't shoot you immediately, and then promptly combat log.