Sign in to follow this  
Odahviing

DayZ should have a prison

I recently watched all seaons of The Walkind Dead in around 5-6 days and I really enjoyed the third and fourth season with them defending the prison:

TWD310_PrisonLandscape.jpg

If they add at some point base building in the game we could like defend this shit yo.

I saw a prison castle being implemented in the game, thats a start i guess.

• Like 2

Good idea, as right now it seems that all the citizen's where good law abiding folk, seems the only people who got locked away where the drunk soldiers.  Being implemented? that would be a tricky one, being a prison it would logically have large areas of cleared land around it  but that might give rise to people camping in there much the way they allegedly do at the airfields right now.  Lets see how this thread runs...

Dean has seldom made references to putting a prison in the map. He emphasized putting it on Utes.

Dean has seldom made references to putting a prison in the map. He emphasized putting it on Utes.

that would be understandable.

Ah, then thats what I remembered. Edited by phoboss

I also think he recently said he dose not want to add Utes, he would rather add a made from scratch island. So who knows where it could added, a small island like Alcatraz would be cool but there are plenty of blank spots up north so its up for grabs.

remind me the prision from hard corps

video is not mine, it's from a squad called Devil's Brigade in a forum I used to play... but it's epic

They kill some of my old crew on this video

Edited by JulioRey

I think a prison would be great. In fact I think two prisons would be great. I think they would be better suited to the mainland.

Obviously they would be a hotspot for bandits ect but anything of high value already is. If anything it would at least disperse them somewhat. For me I think that we need more "go to" areas. One it makes it more interesting and two it will by nature reduce the cluster of bandits at other "go to" areas.

If the prison had many entrances (I know it's a prison, so explosion holes ect) it would be very hard to defend and could promote better exploration for everyone as a whole. As opposed to areas like the airfield which are pretty easy to get over watch on.

this has been talked about, dean said something about a prison and castle being added.

You better not drop the beans in the shower