Sign in to follow this  
UNDERWORLD

Anyone else seen this yet?

So me and a mate were raiding Elektro hospital for supplies and I see this guy running across the city making louds of noise. He comes running in and this happened.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbpIIzVf7tI&feature=youtu.be

Nice to see a player making up the zombie count, first time come across someone roleplaying a zombie! Wanted to have some fun with him but was worried he was going to rush us (we'd just done a round trip to the airfield and didn't fancy losing our stuff)

• Like 12

All along I thought you couldn't win this game, I was just proven wrong.

• Like 2

sometimes i fake some zombie noise to irriate some players in my proximity, but that sir is just: LOL

I've been thinking that on my next life, I would run around naked with a fire axe, screaming "TROOOOOOGDAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!"

but this was pretty good too...

I was waiting for your to get flanked, by his mate with a gun.

Edited by Jimbo_au

Ah yes, the good ol, shoot him when hes not armed trick.. u'r so good at this game xD

My thoughts also, cant see where was the need to shoot the guy at all. Also the orders given and bully talk... not my cup of tea.

Superb clip!, now I am the friendliest player you can meet, but even I was thinking 'pull the trigger' a second or so before the 'thing' was put out of its misery. They gave him every chance.

So me and a mate were raiding Elektro hospital for supplies and I see this guy running across the city making louds of noise. He comes running in and this happened.....

Actually, I've impersonated the actual zombie sounds from the game to scare off other players, mostly newspawns.

I've also told the thin air not to move because we had "him" surrounded and also had snipers in the woodline and have seen players in full milgear run away because they thought there was a group of bandits holding someone up.

I've also ran around naked singing the banana boat song. :P

You see a lot of things in DayZ.

i hate it when kitted losers go to the coast/ cherno/ electro and shout out orders like they're so cool. either kill the unarmed guy or don't. when i get all decked out with gear i stay north and engage other people who also have guns at NE and NW airfields- like a real man

• Like 2

What was he doing to produce the head movement - is that what it looks like when you free-look everywhere while crouched? 

you wasted a great oportunity for sience man. All you have prooven is that a bullet to the head still works. Maybe that poor sod hasent turned completly ?

I feel like I should point out we hunt bandits in cherno/elektro. I find killing newspawns fairly pointless since there's nothing to gain, however I've rushed players (with a bit of 'hard targeting'), knocked them out, taken their gun and killed them and didn't want to risk it here. He didn't half make me laugh though, actually think I encountered him again later on too after we found a guy sniping in a building (my mate got taken out in the battle unfortunately!)but the guy ran off when he saw me