vectorbunny

Morgan Freeman needs a Boat

Jesus mate, this is to much now lol.... :D

Find someone who can do a near perfect Samuel L Jackson imitation and do some videos together hehe.
Would be awsome lol.

• Like 1

I did not see Peter Griffin coming...

I love your voice and videos, I hope to encounter you ingame some day.

You really do sound quite a bit like him, which makes the videos all the more funny.

Also in how the hell did you find Peter Griffin?

Dude, i like your dayz videos and your voice. Very entertaining and exeptional. :3

btw first post! 

:beans: Welcome to DayZ  :beans:

fyi, not everyone is bringing salvation to DayZ like Mr. Freeman here, be careful out there.

You outclassed this hack so greatly that I cringed every time he spoke. . .  basically the entire three plus minutes. I couldn't focus on your wit and charm with this imbecile's constant incoherent blathering. It would have been great had you shot him in the face as soon as he squealed, "Your Morgan Freeman." In that overdone, played out, blindingly ignorant voice of his. Whoever you are, you're not funny, you're not cute, you're not important, you are a terrible terrible person that needs to read a book in the hopes that it will foster the tiny seed of original thought that I'm sure exists even in a pea brain such as your own. Stop sir, just stop. 

I hate hate hate that terrible show and honestly I haven't laughed at any of its jokes since the Spring of 2004, and I was so drunk and high on marijuana and pain medication that it's possible I was laughing at my friends cat as it licked it's own ass while the show played in the background. But I am sober now, that's ten years of not laughing at that trite sub-fecal drivel.

Some people think our country has gone down the tubes because of big banking and the fact that corporations control every aspect of our lives from the cradle to the grave, but I beg to differ. I think it's because we have accepted this plebeian shit as a form of entertainment and any culture that embraces something so completely and utterly boring as Family Guy deserves to be subjected to the pointy end of a fascist's bayonet. 

Morgan, please, I implore you, do what you do, but never associate yourself with these people again. I love your videos but I absolutely HATE Family Guy. That show is the lowest common denominator and everything Seth McFarlane touches is pure garbage, no garbage is to good a word, the guy is trash.

Edited by Dr. Goner
  • Like 1

I really hope that no one is offended by my anti Family Guy rant above.

I love what Vector_bunny is doing! But these kids that he ran into on this video are idiots and I wanted to give them a hard time with my tirade. They even tapes bits post cliffhanger and posted them on youtube. I won't put them here because I don't want to spoil the ending of this episode.

I seriously hate Family Guy thought, that show is shit.

EDIT: Here's the reddit thread for those interested: http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/1x0mx7/morgan_freeman_series_episode_8/

Edited by Dr. Goner

ANOTHER GREAT VID FROM MORGAN FREEMAAN :D

• Like 1

Keep it up! Very funny indeed. Hopefully you'll meet "frankieonpc" or some other DayZ-youtuber :)

Edited by Tabinator

You outclassed this hack so greatly that I cringed every time he spoke. . .  basically the entire three plus minutes. I couldn't focus on your wit and charm with this imbecile's constant incoherent blathering. It would have been great had you shot him in the face as soon as he squealed, "Your Morgan Freeman." In that overdone, played out, blindingly ignorant voice of his. Whoever you are, you're not funny, you're not cute, you're not important, you are a terrible terrible person that needs to read a book in the hopes that it will foster the tiny seed of original thought that I'm sure exists even in a pea brain such as your own. Stop sir, just stop. 

I hate hate hate that terrible show and honestly I haven't laughed at any of its jokes since the Spring of 2004, and I was so drunk and high on marijuana and pain medication that it's possible I was laughing at my friends cat as it licked it's own ass while the show played in the background. But I am sober now, that's ten years of not laughing at that trite sub-fecal drivel.

Some people think our country has gone down the tubes because of big banking and the fact that corporations control every aspect of our lives from the cradle to the grave, but I beg to differ. I think it's because we have accepted this plebeian shit as a form of entertainment and any culture that embraces something so completely and utterly boring as Family Guy deserves to be subjected to the pointy end of a fascist's bayonet. 

Not to pick any side in the Family Guy is funny or not vote but what the hell man - saying a country is going down the drain because of one TV show (creator) is just a little short of paranoia and above anything else you clearly overestimate the power of a television show.. A TV show is there to entertain people who enjoy it and it's not there for the people who don't because they don't have to watch it. Saying you deserve the pointy end of a bayonet actually kind makes you the fascist and frankly a little bit scary.

Also, for the people who haven't subscribed to the OP yet, I advise you to do so and here is the new episode (sorry Goner, I'm afraid Peter is not yet gone);

Edited by Problematic
  • Like 1

Nice, Frankie makes great videos. Should be interesting to say the least, assuming hes in the next.

Well done on the last one, loved the closeups of the goofy poster characters, which to me sorta makes fun of the assholes who enjoy causing people grief AND take the game seriously...

Anyone know the voice changer for either Morgan or Peter? would love to know.. sorry for going off topic. btw great videos! :D

Anyone know the voice changer for either Morgan or Peter? would love to know.. sorry for going off topic. btw great videos! :D

dont know about peter but i believe vector bunny does his own voice work( well he says he does) either way its awesome...

As for Frankie i hope he is in the next episode then no one will take away morgan freemans liberty or his pants...

NOOooo Morgan is down some one save his ass hes a hollywood actor....

Great vid cheers for posting it truly epic...