Sign in to follow this  
Wukey88

Baffled!?!?!

I can't get my head around why the game is is having a little more loot, new town etc when the respawn bug is in full flow. Is there any point to going to the new places knowing next time you login you find yourself on the coast?a majority of you will really hate this post and no doubt will reply with it's an alpha. Well yes I know that I paid for it, but hey I'm just mentioning this as surely this is more important to correct server issues? I mean I'm not expecting it to be instant but I haven't seen anything mentioned In announcements. Anyone have any info?

My friend you have answered your own question its an alpha which basically means they are testing everything. If you want a stable game I recommend playing the mod. 

• Like 1

have you upvoted this in the bug tracker so the devs know how big of a problem it is?? most info you will recieve here in general chat will be speculation as i doubt a dev memeber will come to post on this ( could be wrong )

They do post from time to time but i havent seeen one answer a direct question like this here.

Remember we here to test the game and post on the tracker...

Yea have the mod, I'm wondering if there is any info to something that's been around a while

I'll take a look at the tracker, I'll wait out now till there's a resolve to the problem cheers for info

You will not get a response just patiently wait it out....it will eventually come. There off eating expensive ice cream. xD (No hate at Devs <3)

• Like 1

Hi.

I'd suggest figuring out which servers work for you and sticking to them. It's been said that servers with official looking server names/info don't have the problem, but I really don't know.

I only have 66 hours played, but haven't experienced this bug yet.

Regards.

Coming close to 100 hours and only lost my character due to a bug like that twice.. not bad for an alpha.

Haven't experienced it yet. You say this is more important than fixing server issues, but this is a server issue.

Also, please search for threads. There is an identical one right her on the first page of general. If you don't find a thread regarding the same issue, please title your thread with something more informative.

Haven't experienced it yet. You say this is more important than fixing server issues, but this is a server issue.

Also, please search for threads. There is an identical one right her on the first page of general. If you don't find a thread regarding the same issue, please title your thread with something more informative.

hi bud, I said to correct server issues :)

Regards

I managed to save my char this morning by going back to server history ASAP. But this time it didn't work. Hope it's fixed soonish ruining the experience, this is the worse bug out. It's worse than being poisoned by bandits.

Personally, I haven't been getting reset as much as a few weeks ago. Stick to the well known servers, not the little private servers and you should be okay

• Like 1

Thanks for info tizz, I'm going to wait a while now until further patches are releases with the magical words of, "random respawn: fixed" ;)

• Like 1