fhody125

BattleEye: Global Ban #e797b5 = Cuz Fraps !

i got BattleEye: Global Ban #e797b5 for using only fraps

i just want to recording and upload it to youtube T_T and What ? i got a BIG ban T_T i never used any kind of hacking stuff 

So Guys .. Don't Use Fraps .. Maybe you will get ban 

and plz unban me 

L1Z4s.png

Lol at the dumbfuck OP. You guys come to the forums, make a brand new account with some shit name, have no posts, don't even make an avatar - have no actual proof of any engagement with the community, and then claim that battleeye has banned you unfairly. Also, if you want to look less like a hacker, maybe type with proper grammar and spelling and shit, because most of you cunts seem to be spasticated 14 year olds who think whinging on the forums will help you.

Enjoy your ban. Have fun buying the game again hacker.

Oh, and I hope you don't use this username on <SNIP>, Vile or anywhere else scrub.

Please reply saying "i dont hack i just used fraps and battleye is broken because it banned me". Please.

Edited by orlok
removed mention of a naught hax site
  • Like 2

i just want to recording and upload it to youtube T_T and What ? i got a BIG ban T_T i never used any kind of hacking stuff 

and plz unban me 

-SNIP-

xmri.jpg

Edited by EchoZeero
  • Like 2

and plz unban me 

L1Z4s.png

I have used fraps about 20 times. I haven't been banned.

Reason for your ban must be hack's.

samuel-l-jackson-banned.gif

But in all seriousness... only BATTLEYE can help you with BATTLEYE Global Bans. If you actually have NOT cheated or hacked.. consider visiting http://www.battleye.com/support.html

ps. you dont get banned for recording with fraps... lol

Edited by Markokil321
  • Like 1

I've been using Fraps solidly for the last week up till about a day and a half ago. No problems thus far. I think it probably had more to do with the hack software you were using.

Lol at the dumbfuck OP. You guys come to the forums, make a brand new account with some shit name, have no posts, don't even make an avatar - have no actual proof of any engagement with the community, and then claim that battleeye has banned you unfairly. Also, if you want to look less like a hacker, maybe type with proper grammar and spelling and shit, because most of you cunts seem to be spasticated 14 year olds who think whinging on the forums will help you.

If you cannot refrain yourself from being abusive to other members, do not post.

--

I use Fraps and not once have I been Globally Banned. Neither we nor the DayZ developers can nor will help you. Contact Battleye. 

• Like 6

Hello there

@Everyone Just to put the rumour mill to rest in case folk try to blame BE for unfair bans and hold this us as an example, the OP's rather unique name is registered on many hack sites.

Coincidence?

I think not.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2