slipperyminx

Vomit from too much of one food type/can

Much of this game tries to implement a sense of Bodily realism, lets up the Anti: If you eat too much of one food your character will get tired/sick of it, and further prolonged eating will make your character Vomit. This makes other foods even more valable than they were before.

With the variety of foods and drinks, many of these items are more "well rounded" than others, with Baked Beans on top as the mighty hegimon, and Spagetti leading 2nd. Now, I luv mah Baked Beans, Hell, I love Spagetti even more! But I guarentee you that you'll get sick of either of them after eating them CONSTANTLY...

LAWL... Eat enough Ice Cream, and you Puke Rainbows! XD... Now... All they need is Beer and Vodka in the game and the real party begins XD

• Like 1

Agree strongly.

Although you can already vomit, eating the same type of food would encourage vomiting more.

And eating different types of food would get you to the "Healthy" state faster and more efficiently.

Eating the amounts you do in game should make you even more "sick" that give you back "blood/health". Everyone who doesn't know should eat until they are stuffed and then some more.

This seems a bit silly.

In a survival situation I would gladly eat the same food every day, day in day out, If in meant survival.

If you get hungry enough, you don't care what it tastes like.

This seems a bit silly.

In a survival situation I would gladly eat the same food every day, day in day out, If in meant survival.

If you get hungry enough, you don't care what it tastes like.

Totally agree, starving will turn any picky eater in to sardines gobbleing, soda chugging maniac)

BTW Rice FTW)