karting29

My new YouTube channel :)

Hey everyone

I'm not trying to be a d*** and I don't know whether this is allowed but pretty much it's in the title, so i've started a new YouTube and if you don't mind a like and a sub would help me out greatly in firstly kick starting my channel :) if I'm not allowed to post this on here, please tell me and I'll remove it :), thanks all

Luke.

You should post a video of yours, if you have one, in the Gallery section instead of just asking for subscribers.

We post videos to our channel all the time in the gallery section like Inception said. BUT I WARN YOU. people will hate on you for almost everything you do in the video but its ok cause if you enjoy playing and uploading the videos then power to you.

• Like 2

Thanks guys, wasn't asking for subs just to clarify, just like Holyance said, I'd like to share my enjoyment of the game with everyone else who plays it :)

I subscribed. Nice work....I think you are on your way. I'm the type that likes to see heroic actions or funny shit so I will keep checking back on your adventures.

• Like 1

Haha at the ending  :P

Try to get your thread moved to the Gallery section, in the gallery section people actually wanna look at videos this part is more for new people that are trying to gather information about the game, so most people would just skip your thread. Just an idea to get some more viewers and subs for your channel  :)

• Like 1

Well I hit you up with a Sub/Like, good video man, horrible that you got shot at the end, but I enjoyed watching.

Thanks for the positive comments everyone, as you can tell I'm new to Day Z and YouTube so it's nice :).