Sign in to follow this  
Audiofly

do legs break?

Hello all, hopefully my question is not to stupid and i have mearly pressed something i shouldnt have.

i jumped of a platform in a barn , and now when i move my character goes into prone and crawls. it stands up ok, but again when trying to move in any direction it drops to prone before crawling off.

any ideas peeps?

Yes legs do break, considering how geared you are you might want to kill yourself. For me at least morphine is rare as heck to find.

• Like 1

Legs do infact break, you'll know if your leg(s) is broke if all you guy/gal does is crawl in the prone position, only available fixes now are Morphine injector pens and Splints, or crawl helplessly around until a Zombie/Player finds and kills you.

• Like 1

Yeah and you can break them by being pushed into a wall... never let that happen! :D

Edited by ClassifyLP
  • Like 1

Thank you both for your rapid replies :D . . I just need to find a way to die now then.

Yes they do. Too bad you can run around that without needing morphine. Just reconnect to the server. It's a glitch, a bug. And you shouldn't abuse it yourself, I don't abuse any of the bugs except the ladder bug myself.

• Like 1

Thank you both for your rapid replies :D . . I just need to find a way to die now then.

If you want I can safe you... if you are close to Elektro

• Like 1

no im not close to Electro. and forgive me for not giving away my position, until i work out who is who and exactly how much it will affect giving out my location. i dont want to be robbed of my damaged tin of spaggetti!! :)

Legs break, relogging fixes them... Broke my legs on a chair once.

• Like 1

no im not close to Electro. and forgive me for not giving away my position, until i work out who is who and exactly how much it will affect giving out my location. i dont want to be robbed of my damaged tin of spaggetti!! :)

You don't need to give out your position here. Message the man, that's all.

• Like 1

You don't need to give out your position here. Message the man, that's all.

Exactly, I am on a Medic run, but I don't really want to run for more than 15 minutes. xD

Gets a stick and a rag and make a splint

thank you for the offer classifyLP, the relog thing worked , just need to clear the blurry screen now :)

Happy surviving all :)

not sure if its your leg but iknow something breaks where you can't walk, splint/morphine can fix it. splint=wooden stick+rag

Hello all, hopefully my question is not to stupid and i have mearly pressed something i shouldnt have.

i jumped of a platform in a barn , and now when i move my character goes into prone and crawls. it stands up ok, but again when trying to move in any direction it drops to prone before crawling off.

any ideas peeps?

Your legs are broken, get some morphine.

thank you for the offer classifyLP, the relog thing worked , just need to clear the blurry screen now :)

If relogging fixed your broken legs, you need to get on over to the bug report database and file a report.  Obviously logging out and logging back in, shouldn't be fixing anyone's legs..

You can somehow break your legs by getting shot in the face. I am not sure how, but DayZ logic causes this to happen occasionally.

No problem, blurriness is due to low health, if you know how to get "Healing", do that. If not -> THIS!

If relogging fixed your broken legs, you need to get on over to the bug report database and file a report.  Obviously logging out and logging back in, shouldn't be fixing anyone's legs..

It is already reported, e.g. HERE.

You can somehow break your legs by getting shot in the face. I am not sure how, but DayZ logic causes this to happen occasionally.

Alpha is Alpha... as I said, I broke mine by getting pushed into a wall. ^^

Edited by ClassifyLP

No problem, blurriness is due to low health, if you know how to get "Healing", do that. If not -> THIS!

It is already reported, e.g. HERE.

Alpha is Alpha... as I said, I broke mine by getting pushed into a wall. ^^

You shouldn't be advising exploits for players to "play" the game, regardless.

Edited by McG2

You shouldn't be advising exploits for players to "play" the game, regardless.

I didn't do that though... >.> You quoted the wrong guy. I only exploited the ladder bug once... nothing else. :P

To further explain, he thanked me for my offer to get him patched up.

Edited by ClassifyLP