rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

six dayz since last broken fu**ing patch 0.32.114557 and still no FIX ?? i know this is Alpha but how we can test it when all new items are bad and not working??? you need ALPHA TESTERS....

because you (we) are not testing anything. The devs are doing the 'tests' we are just playing the game for the sake of data collection, the data THEY need (along with our feedback) to progress the game through alpher...

• Like 2

Haha I haven't seen this patch being broken either Dezind , I think it's just you :P I love this patch , I found a dude running around smashing into shelves in the hospital because his friends (friends?) put a burlap sack over his head and left him for dead lol . it's little things like that that make this game what it is , so I can't wait for barricades vehicles and base building =D

I handsuff many players and I still don't know how I can put burlap sack to their head... I know I can put burlap sack to my head but this is'nt work.. i see everythink..some players doesn't see burlap sack on my head and some players see b.sack on my head... 

because you (we) are not testing anything. The devs are doing the 'tests' we are just playing the game for the sake of data collection, the data THEY need (along with our feedback) to progress the game through alpher...

So true BelMarduk. We are testing as we play. This is Alpha. We have hours of entertainment even if at times it can be frustrating. Just get hold of a shotgun and release....;-)

I don't know what are you doing but i sometimes play for fun and sometimes trying to find bugs and send my feedback to the Devs..

I don't know what are you doing but i sometimes play for fun and sometimes trying to find bugs and send my feedback to the Devs..

And yet still you complain in your earlier post..

I handsuff many players and I still don't know how I can put burlap sack to their head... I know I can put burlap sack to my head but this is'nt work.. i see everythink..some players doesn't see burlap sack on my head and some players see b.sack on my head...

why would you want to treat someone like that and bound and gag them....This is the main reason I hunt players like animals on servers.

• Like 1

Rubber banding is still l occurring frequently. Players on my screen are also lagging allllll over the place. Through walls, disappearing, etc. Confirmed with people I play with. Pretty serious issue. It is indeed and alpha however I hope the devs realize their patches are not fixing what they are hoping to fix. The game performs much much better now too. Much higher frames at higher settings.

OMFG Dudes, it´s ALPHA! So dont cry or dont play!!

Just because someone is complaining about game breaking bugs it does not mean they are crying. There are huge issues with the engine. Huge. People should be more straight forward on their posts. We are here to help test and balance. That includes complaining about issues with the engine.

Many times so far it seems that those who test the patches do not test enough. Seems that with some patches and so called fixes they hope and just release the patch. Many times so far things in change logs were still broken and it has only been a month. It is not enough to simply play the game to see if things work. There is debug land for a reason.

Rubber banding is still l occurring frequently. Players on my screen are also lagging allllll over the place. Through walls, disappearing, etc. Confirmed with people I play with. Pretty serious issue. It is indeed and alpha however I hope the devs realize their patches are not fixing what they are hoping to fix. The game performs much much better now too. Much higher frames at higher settings.

Do you have a habit of completely contradicting one sentence with the following one, or is this more of a freak occurrence with you?

Edited by Highlander007

Many times so far it seems that those who test the patches do not test enough. Seems that with some patches and so called fixes they hope and just release the patch. Many times so far things in change logs were still broken and it has only been a month. It is not enough to simply play the game to see if things work. There is debug land for a reason.

again, from our point of view (we the gamers) the term 'test' is somewhat accurate. We are 'testing' a 'broken' alpher game. However, the term "test" in "alpher test" what we do is NOT the 'testing' that is alpher testing. Like I pointed out in the post you're referencing, the dev's are running the tests, they need the data on what changes they make/content added etc that we work the mechanics of. That data is of zero use to us, yet hugely important to the devs. We are workers/players NOT testers... as per the 'reason' tests need done in alpher.

again, from our point of view (we the gamers) the term 'test' is somewhat accurate. We are 'testing' a 'broken' alpher game. However, the term "test" in "alpher test" what we do is NOT the 'testing' that is alpher testing. Like I pointed out in the post you're referencing, the dev's are running the tests, they need the data on what changes they make/content added etc that we work the mechanics of. That data is of zero use to us, yet hugely important to the devs. We are workers/players NOT testers... as per the 'reason' tests need done in alpher.

We are doing testing and the devs are collecting data from our testing. I don't know what you're smoking, that's one of the biggest reasons for having an alpha (testing and giving players/potential players a preview). We as a playerbase are testing the games current features/state on many more and much more diverse setups doing things the devs may not have thought of doing during their internal testing. TL;DR: testing is the process of trying something to see if it works, that's what we're doing

Looks damn good! But im going back to the original Mosin, since I can only load this one with one bullet!

Still haven't found any berries either. Doubt they are in the game. "- Added action for berry-picking."

Gj3oiYA.jpg

nsHF0Gm.jpg

Actually...info there is missing fact that US army also use them...Russians ordered half of milion and Winchester produce 250 000 but In Russia happen revolution and communist refused to pay them..Winchester almost died like company and then US Goverment decide to arm national Guard with this rifles...which is exactly what they did...it think they Change a name a bit..but it is the same Rifle...

THe Patch: Spray's barely usable ..should be able to paint that fire axes..people dropping them only cuz of Red Color when fully Geared...they are very visible..

Lowered M1  nonsense...idk what they are doing with Balance ,but  i barely care ..thanks god for Private Hives..Devs do not play their game...it is obvious now..the economy is not good...

Lowered Dead Body Time - All Dayz Veteran u can forgot this beautiful pictures of Dead body everywhere...only witnesses of past battle...and everybody else..now u got a new phenomenon...People Fighting in Berezino..so they know they will possibly Die and maybe manage to find their Body..so Welcome...after Balota noncence (high end Mili Loot) Hot Spot...Electro PvP mettings...forget it,Berezno  is now new thing now....see you there...Devs playing with us testers...rip our minds infected with awesome Dayz Mod game play..they try to cure us and make us enjoy..they DayZ Sim City..

For me Limit of dead body time is biggest stupidity in this new patch (I WANT TO WITNESS past BATTLEFIELD Spots ,DEEVS PLZ PLZ PLAY THE GAME) after hely Crashes ,Hero - Bandit thingy  one more old Dayz experience is stripped of...what is next...?

Why is bad...when u kill somebody...it is not so easy to loot it first must secure surroundings notice is there any other player...look around.. WAit ...especialy for Sniper...(what if i killed target from 700 m)   for this 10 min(and is not even 10 min) is not enough...also it is wery bad simply because the most beautiful PvP battles i had was about enemy Dead body..gear...now all this is gone...Removed..period..

I do not care that most new thing do not Work..i do not care..bugs..and many other things But Plz Do not starting to cut fingers from a game we loved so much..cutting arms and Legs  will be so much painful for Us..

Gear wipe out solution:Play with Friends one of them changing server..if its ok everybody go to that server...do not go to Hardcore ......use only PL.DE.FR.UK.GB servers..even then sometimes u can loose it again..it is kind a random..but Playng with friends and use this trick u will not loose gear...writing names of server is fine too.(when serv restarts remove fast game from desktop i use mouse right click twice..start game again from steam  hit play you will be on same server u leave).if u got nerves for that..waiting Server history to be FIXED....plz add time of playing on every server...

Now i have Guidance for Devs in which direction game should go.....all explained ...just got to Dayz Commander..and look is there any Pve Server alive and have actually players on list of full servers  ....i see Noone  only i see that is full and active is 500 + venhicles increased Loot Military bases    are full and active  servers.....dayz Community is 80 %    PvP orientated...after they full geared there is nothing else to do...only to die in Glory...so lets go back to south...north is a just dead station...

Bdw Cheaters number is now very incrised....now i meet them every day...bell is ringing...good luck to all survivors..oops pardon ...testers:)

Edited by MefistoZ

THe Patch: Spray's barely usable ..should be able to paint that fire axes..people dropping them only cuz of Red Color when fully Geared...they are very visible..

Lowered M1  nonsense...idk what they are doing with Balance ,but  i barely care ..thanks god for Private Hives..Devs do not play their game...it is obvious now..the economy is not good...

Lowered Dead Body Time - All Dayz Veteran u can forgot this beautiful pictures of Dead body everywhere...only witnesses of past battle...and everybody else..now u got a new phenomenon...People Fighting in Berezino..so they know they will possibly Die and maybe manage to find their Body..so Welcome...after Balota noncence (high end Mili Loot) Hot Spot...Electro PvP mettings...forget it,Berezno  is now new thing now....see you there...Devs playing with us testers...rip our minds infected with awesome Dayz Mod game play..they try to cure us and make us enjoy..they DayZ Sim City..

For me Limit of dead body time is biggest stupidity in this new patch (I WANT TO WITNESS past BATTLEFIELD Spots ,DEEVS PLZ PLZ PLAY THE GAME) after hely Crashes one more old Dayz experience is stripped of...what is next...?

Why is bad...when u kill somebody...it is not so easy to loot it first must secure surroundings notice is there any other player...look around.. WAit ...especialy for Sniper...(what if i killed target from 700 m)   for this 10 min(and is not even 10 min) is not enough...also it is wery bad simply because the most beautiful PvP battles i had was about enemy Dead body..gear...now all this is gone...Removed..period..

I do not care that most new thing do not Work..i do not care..bugs..and many other things But Plz Do not starting to cut fingers from a game we loved so much..cutting arms and Legs  will be so much painful for Us..

Gear wipe out solution:Play with Friends one of them changing server..if its ok everybody go to that server...do not go to Hardcore ......use only PL.DE.FR.UK.GB servers..even then sometimes u can loose it again..it is kind a random..but Playng with friends and use this trick u will not loose gear...writing names of server is fine too.(when serv restarts remove fast game from desktop i use mouse right click twice..start game again from steam  hit play you will be on same server u leave).if u got nerves for that..waiting Server history to be FIXED....plz add time of playing on every server...

Now i have Guidance for Devs in which direction game should go.....all explained ...just got to Dayz Commander..and look is there any Pve Server alive and have actually players on list of full servers  ....i see Noone  only i see that is full and active is 500 + venhicles increased Loot Military bases    are full and active  servers.....dayz Community is 80 %    PvP orientated...after they full geared there is nothing else to do...only to die in Glory...so lets go back to south...north is a just dead station...

Bdw Cheaters number is now very incrised....now i meet them every day...bell is ringing...good luck to all survivors..oops pardon ...testers:)

im not sure is he trolling or just so dumb

both i guess... most time one leads to the other

Does anybody know ANYTHING about Tents or any other things with i could hide my stuff in except the yellow boxes? Are the tents even coming back to DayZ? It was always one of the realy fun things to go gather stuff and collect them in a more or less safe place! :) Offcource someday always one lucky guy found the tent and took all he could take and destroyed the tent after that! So if you know anything about tents or any other Base sort of thread, please let me know! :)

Thanks a lot!

I,ve found this in the middle of nowhere:

5wwt.jpgq54u.jpg

Character wipes really hurt , it's random and just annoying .

today after playing for about 5H and earn a mosin and magnum ... i was going to that north airfield , after 40ming/1H running i got there but got disconnected . i reconnect and my character just got wipe. yesterday i was going to balota and it happened aswell .

well i hope it get fix asap ^^

No I'd have to agree with him- 10 min body despawn removes a lot from the game.  The sniper example is spot on.  You take somone out at range, depending on terrain it could take several minutes to reach the body. You take a huge risk not knowing if he was running solo or not in the mean time as you approach your kill.

It has been stated time and time AGAIN. The 10 minute despawn is TEMPORARY; PENDING PERFORMANCE TWEAKS AND REPAIRS SO THAT THE CLIENT AND SERVER CAN HANDLE IT OTHERWISE YOU WOULD BE BITCHING AND MOANING ABOUT LAG.

Post something worthwhile that hasn't been said thousands of times.

Just received a new update, what are the goodies?

Edited by ColinM9991
  • Like 4

Just because someone is complaining about game breaking bugs it does not mean they are crying. There are huge issues with the engine. Huge. People should be more straight forward on their posts. We are here to help test and balance. That includes complaining about issues with the engine.

that what i really mean was crying;D

I know the meaning of alpha ;-)

With all respect to the valued and revered devs, I don't think much of some of the additions you and your team are working on so hard, Rocket, when we are still waiting on much more important things to be added and fixed which you could be spending your time better on. Every time I see violet cargo pants ingame and no cars, no zombie loot, I die a little. I would really like 4 things to be done in the 34 update that can do a lot for base gameplay.
Read my signature.

In this version, is the magazine for the automatic pistol a super rare item?

I've found 4 M4s, at least 6 FN45s and a dozen Magnums while I've been looking for one.