Sign in to follow this  
vTACv

Confessions of a KOS'er!!!LuLz

KOSing is legit.

But combat logging to get the jump on someone who out jumped you just turns you into a life/gear pussy. Add in you are missing out on the best part of Dayz to get a real ghetto COD fix.

Too each his own cause it's true. Theres nothing to stop all this so at this point it's just as legit as sneaking up on someone. Even though Dean himself has stated that combat logging etc are not meant to be part of the game so it's as close to cheating as one can get at the moment. Your fun will soon run out.

Everyone give a big thanks Dean for fixing the issue early! luls....

Have fun while you can cause this will all be changed come release. If not the game will die due to being a crap pot game full of sissys...

I don't ever remember the KOS kills. I only remember all the Mexican stand off's. That's were a pair of balls helps the game play...

That and nothing sounds more manly than. "Ha, Gentalmen this is my 3rd Mexican stand off today. You sure you wanna do this?".    (followed by silence as he/she logs with wet shorts).

Just my 2cents....

Question for the OP. Every been killed after logging back in, in a new area only to be killed on log? Cause people who have played enough like my group just fan out and sit and wait for you to log back in. Normaly in that top window or roof. Basicaly the closest high ground...

I don't even remember going back to Mod days when a logger killed one of us. But some poor beach noob who just bought the game and doesn't have any friends or know how to pull out the flash light would be killed by a logger..

Ya thats when I just go to another server..

Do you guys think you're clever or skilled by doing that shit?  It pisses me off that people not only do this sort of thing, but brag about it...

Seriously this thread is about people bragging about combat logging and ghosting just so they can get their 2 inchers up by killing people who play fair.  Can we close this shit please?  Damn.

Aye bro understand your frustration but this isn't the thread about combat logging. I cant complain because, their still on topic about KOS as their combat logging. Sooo ya move it on..

If I'm wrong the Admins Have every right to close it but I stated clearly the rules of the thread and your the only one that's breaking it :P

Edited by vTACv

dat effort..op..butt...

why

Because I feed off of the Butthurtness. LuLz Their aren't any ways to counter the KOS problems but combat it itself in any way the player has to do to get themselves out of the situation.

Edited by vTACv

I mean have you ever been countered in your tactic?

Like I said your kills are legit since theres nothing in any form to stop all this. Figure at some point other groups would end up doing what we do but I have no idea..

Luls, if people did this enough it would make for a very interesting style of pvp. Mind games style shit.

Edited by RyBo
  • Like 1

I mean have you ever been countered in your tactic?

Like I said your kills are legit since theres nothing in any form to stop all this. Figure at some point other groups would end up doing what we do but I have no idea..

Luls, if people did this enough it would make for a very interesting style of pvp. Mind games style shit.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/164085-day-z-alpha-play-styles/#entry1657425

• Like 1

Just got an M4, and was itching to try it out.

Saw a guy with a mosin and long-range scope. Guess what happens next XD.

This dude was full geared so I was very happy.

Like you all say, karma's a bitch...Next day I was knocked out and killed by two new-spawns whom ambushed me while I was trying to help a differnet guy.

• Like 1

Luls, "You hear a m4 reload in the room next to you after logging back in trying to get the jump on them" (Time to GTFO!)

Edited by RyBo

Killed 7 bitches that were camping near spawn points. Some bambies thanked and left, but others tried to attack me so I had to kill them too. Then a guy misteriously appeared inside a house and wasted me with 30 bullets. At least I did my job! 

Camping respawns? You don't deserve to call yourself a bandit.

Worst thing I ever did was server hop at the top of the military base in the woods north of NWAF looking for unsuspecting players looting. I had never killed anyone at this point and I was fully geared. Didn't find anyone so I gave up. I signed back on an hour later and lo and behold there was a player prone looking for me on the lower platform (he heard me log in). He was so unlucky. I logged on with a perfect shot on him from above. I learned how inaccurate the m4 was that day. He was geared with a pistol, some ammo, a shovel, and a small green backpack. He must have ran straight to the base after spawning (this was before the spawns were changed.) What a waste of time LOL

Edited by Solopopo

Pro KOS Replies only..NO Bitching

1. Was on the rocks of Kamyshovo with a Moison yesterday morning dialing my rifle in shooting at re-spawns obviouslyv :P

So pro. I wish there a "give AIDS" button in addition to give beans, because you sir are a douchetastical cumdumpster for camping freshspawns.  :lol: (no, not butthurt, just stating a fact)

The level of narcissistic asshole in the thread is off the charts, though.  :(

Edited by Nihilum
  • Like 4

60 bullets= no loot is not worth it. It was probably funny to piss them all off though hahah

See, if you were any good with a Mosin, that would of only been six shots instead :p

I personally don't get butthurt if I'm killed on sight. Way I see it, you've just given me something to do lol. Now while I generally won't kos, any area I'm looting in is mine, and it will prevent you from taking my soon to be things.

So pro. I wish there a "give AIDS" button in addition to give beans, because you sir are a douchetastical cumdumpster for camping freshspawns.  :lol: (no, not butthurt, just stating a fact)

haha I know I was only trying to dial my rifle at a moving target :P One guy respawned quickylr ran right up to his body just to give me the finger hahaha

I got KoS'd by a ladder.

heard that one

BTW if there was a "Give Aids" action I would do that shit to :P Make a new character called the "Crackwhore of Elecktro" Lulz

Locking this due to the flames of rage burning in this thread and complaints.