gamer222

people need to understand that DayZ is Zombie apocalypse GAME and not PVP deathmatch

i didn't say u shouldn't kill anyone, I actually encouraging pvp but what I'm saying is that people still don't understand that this is mmo zombie GAME lol

0/10 Trolling to hard.

PVP is integral to the game for sure but what I dont like about this community so far is that many people do treat the game as a PVP deathmatch game and dont understand why people want to play PVE too. This game is called DayZ, its about the zombie apocalypse, it is advertised as a zombie survival game and right now there really isnt a zombie apocalypse feeling at all. 

The core of the game needs to be about zombie fighting, not player fighting. They should focus on the zombies in the upcoming updates as much as possible, build up the core game and the PVP aspect will still thrive. People will still fight for resources, but at least they have more of a reason to team up and work together to survive the zombie apocalypse rather then run by the 1 zombie to kill 10 guys on sight.

yes it is true that it advertised as a zombie survival but in this event human vs human interaction is apart of survival zombies are stupid easy to get around you know what to expect but a human a person who can think who can form plans can figure out if you have traps laid if a another human is in the area in real life yes people will band together and form trust amongst themselves i do agree they need more zombies in some cites 

2/10 for making me reply

When zombies are not a threat, and surviving at this point is, well lets face it, boring as bloody hell, what else is there to do? Be you bandit, hero, or a lonewolf/neutral, killing other players is the ultimate form of "high" anyone can get from this game. Killing Zed's as of now, isn't the most exciting thing, since they aren't a threat. And for the recording Day-Z is a survival game, it's both PvE/PvP, people are free to make it into a "deathmatch" if they feel pleased. I've been in numerous fire fights, and nothing else in this game has got me as pumped as these shoot-outs.

I'm sorry but there seems to be an overwhelming amount of people that would rather just shoot you then to hold you up and touch your precious gear. I for one shoot at everyone and everything. Its just MORE exciting.

If a zombie apocalypse rolled out in the real world LOL everyone would kill on sight get over it.

Their page is about what the game is supposed to become, not what it already is.

If you include the DayZ mod, it's been alpha for nearly if not more than 2 years....

I don't know if the funding has changed anything, but I wouldn't suggest anyone here hold their breath.... If it takes 2 years for alpha, maybe in another 2 it will move from beta to complete? I really, really DO like playing DayZ, but the team has got to be far too small or they think it's closer to completion than they are letting on.

*EDIT* Just came across this... some of you interested in PvE might want to check out 7 days to die. gather resources for the purpose of building barricades to survive the zombie horde... all the buildings are voxeled so it's all destructable

http://store.steampowered.com/app/251570/

Edited by RUS_Starbuck