Sign in to follow this  
Hetstaine

My favourite char so far, the best dude i met today and killin' some hoppers

All in all a good day, shooting hoppers was the highlight until i met some geared up guys who didn't kos at a high tier location.

Ok so, i am not a fan of the masks but that damn stripey orange shirt..i dunno, my parter and i have been playin' dress ups all week and i got attached to this guy, the wolf mask set him off..

29g29fl.jpg

..he was killed on sight at Bere after quiet a nice shopping journey around the map. RIP bro.

This lad i met at Krasno, we had a chat when we couldn't see each other (3pp:off) i told him i would come into the mil building with my hatchet down, opened the door and he was waiting, gun down..like a f@cking champ. He offered me food and water, i gave him two scopes for the mosin that was spawned on the floor near him, he let me loot a dead dude near him..introduced me to his mate, went on our way and waved it up .

2ymva60.jpg

And then killed a bunch of hoppers.

o0e4vn.jpg

zoj89j.jpg

disconnect..night server..click clack..hopper instantly.

143i9lv.jpg

Plus three more today in a one hour session, lots of direct rage, two loggers.

Hoppers have taken over the fun of heli crashes..random, joyous fun when it happens, surprise presents.

• Like 14

This was much more amusing when I took hoppers as being rabbits. :)

Once I get my freakin' DayZ working I will join you on your hopper killing antics.

• Like 1

Nice work...when my desync has gone id love to help slay some dirty hopping mongrels.

• Like 1

Astralia will ever have desync. :P

Edited by NoCheats
  • Like 2

Funny thing, the guy in the night/dawnish shot above..i got him just as he was loading in on the stairs..who the f does that ? but anyway, just after i shot him, i cruised up the stairs, hopped over him and then heard the click clack of someone logging in nearby. I backed up against the wall at the top of the stairs..waited..a dude poked his head around at the bottom like he expected someone to be there.

Then the dead dude started speaking over direct, 'why did you shoot me bro, what are you doin' man..'..i put a few shots down the stairs so old mate would keep his head down. Dead dude on the stairs kept talking, obviously keeping a bit of watch as when you die you can hit esc and it is like the mod, you can still overlook your dead body and see someones position close to it, dark or not.

I heard another click clack while i was backed up at the top of the stairs, hit P and looked at the player screen, another dude loading in..so over direct i said quietly..as if by mistake..'just stay in the corner of the top room man..i got the stairs covered'..sure enough..only five seconds later on the server and three dudes had logged out.

Such is the way of the hopper.

Join me Het! this has been my pass time for days, dressed as a hero killin dem hoppers!

• Like 1