P3Nn

Where can i find weed in game?

It would be way more easy to just spawn containers like these ^ in Hospitals instad of the whole growing and harvesting aspect.

Dude, clean that hob!

L

Well some bud that has a genetic resistance to cold grows in Europe , and russia as well , called ruderalis which can happen to regular plants as well as ganj. Although this weed is low in thc it is high in a chemical that can be used as a very good painkiller . so you wouldn't get high off of the shit found in Russia , and im guessing chernarus would be an area of russia that grows it naturally (if it were real) considering theres no snow anywhere so my guess is we could realistically find weed if dean rocket would gracefully let us in the next update :) but although I love the toke in real life I say there are more important things to come first , but then again dean rocket does like working on small details it seems first .

Dude, clean that hob!

L

thats not mine - the pic was posted by one of the first customers at a colorado marijuana-distribution facility (?) on reddit.

My hob is clean as as f**k since i never cook. I exclusively eat raw can food that i smash with my fireaxe.

• Like 1

PS. Drugs in real life are bad, kids. Just say NO.

relevant :

ww24Isz.jpg

• Like 4

relevant :

ww24Isz.jpg

Oh shit you've just given me a flashback

lol yeah I would rather smoke some, then rifle threw a hospital for some expired pain killers that I could get addicted to. Witch is something I think they should look at like Fallout, if you have to use painkillers or morphine to much or something similar to much there would be possibility to become addicted. This could let them add a bunch of natural ways to heal yourself.

DONT DO IT PLS STOP THE TOKING MY COUSIN ONCE INJECTED 4 POTS AND NOW HE HAS CEREBAL PALSY JUST LIEK JUSTIN WILL AFTER INJECTING TOO MANY POTS PLEASE LOOK AT HELPFUL GUIDE wzrAQGr.jpg

have to admit in an apoc situation once I had a defend able plot setup a few pot plants here and there would be a priority. Actually I wonder if a few seeds maybe a good idea for a "shit hits the fan bag" in case the world rolls snake eyes on me.

Thats my game plan for when the shit hits the fan, it would be great for bartering if you knew what your doing you could sustain your self(All I need is a bunker muwhaaa......ahem) I have seen a couple post apoc shows/movies where they had a few herbal farmers.

Has anyone got a spare oz in their back pack?

:lol:   

Am I going to spawn in to find you and a pack of zombies all dancing to 'Monster Mash' on the beach?

• Like 1

lol, pot should also have a small chance to cure infection from zed attacks. I think it was hilarious in Misery when you could smoke mary jane to protect against psi influence.

What is it like caffine candy lol. I remember a mouth spray that was like 5-hour energy, give someone that and it should help with their hiking problems.

Has anyone got a spare oz in their back pack?

In these desperate apocalyptic time's my character needs to get high.

I will happily swap a Magnum for a good smoke of any Sativa. Sure it might turn me into a Zombie and i'll probably end up running around trying to tickle the Zombies but the side effects are worth it.

On a serious note in game weed would provide a good currency to trade with players! And if i was in a Zombie apocalypse i would definitely set up base, a grow op and get really fucking high?

Is anyone with me or am i a lone stoner?

Regards,

P3Nn  :lol:   

I just wanted to post a similar suggestion. "Wild" hemp (leftovers from civilization) that grows in some areas (maybe near creeks/ponds). The hemp of Chernarus doesnt get very high as wildlife habitat does shorten it by eating and the harsh climate.

Therefore it grows humble in spreaded areas on the ground. Thats pretty realistic for a pioneer plant.

U can craft a bong by combining a plastic-bottle, filled with a bit of water with a pen. (that works). Or you can smoke it (after letting it dry a bit) with a sand-pipe on soil. In that case you wouldn`t need water, also works without a bottle.

The effect of smoking causes cure to some eye/sight-related sickness. But some characters may get hallucinations or paranoia which can be expressed in many forms.

And yeah it could also become a kind of currency (inofficially).

Edited by taxi driver
  • Like 1

Hahaha "INJECTED 4 POTS" 

DONT DO IT PLS STOP THE TOKING MY COUSIN ONCE INJECTED 4 POTS AND NOW HE HAS CEREBAL PALSY JUST LIEK JUSTIN WILL AFTER INJECTING TOO MANY POTS PLEASE LOOK AT HELPFUL GUIDE wzrAQGr.jpg

lol thats not even funny, stupid people believe that shit is actually true, just like that stupid refer madness movie.

What is it like caffine candy lol. I remember a mouth spray that was like 5-hour energy, give someone that and it should help with their hiking problems.

I'm not sure what it is in them that gets me high...possibly one of the colourings or additives. There's no caffeine in them. I also get high if I drink Sunkist orange drink.

Hahahaha that's terrible, injecting pot.

It's a troll post. There are no recorded cases of overdose. More people die in one day from alcohol poisoning than have ever died from pot. The man in the picture is a meth addict. That poster is either trolling or is the worst propagandist I have ever witnessed.

The lethal-dose of pot is about 10 Kilos of it, dropped on your head from a height of 80 metres, with a bomb attached.

Chernarus climate is just good for hemp, we can grow outdoors here in finland too but only fast growing ones get ready and I think Chernarus is more south than finland. Have a nice bud to all.

Wow i havent seen this thread now i cant say i am against the idea of adding um weed but before i agree to it ( not that anyone needs my agreement) can anyone give me the TL DR of what the benifits of adding it in game??

What will it be used for ?? smoking obviously i mean but what value will it add to game etc in game effects that make it valuable enough to add while running the risks of the game being censored ( specially for those in countries where censorship is a problem)

Wow... I can't believe drugs are already trying to infest a good game like Dayz. Alcohol would make sense to add, but seriously? Marijuana should not be added to this game because it would be quickly overrun with a bunch of stoners. It would become a drug game basically.