MastrBlaster

WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!?!

So i've been playing DayZ SA every night for 4 or more hours with a few friends of mine. We are all new to the game but have been studying up a lot and learning quick. We've got gear down pat, and have no trouble surviving and staying healthy. The issue is we can't find anyone! We have literally been searching endlessly for a little human interaction. Low pop servers, High pop servers, along the shore, up North, West, East you name it we have have been there. We may not be the stealthiest people so I'm sure real good players could be avoiding us, but COME ON! What are we missing? Where is everyone hanging out? Not trying to rob people, not trying to KoS, hell I'd be happy if I got held up or sniped from a mile away at this point! 

Try screaming in direct chat. Usually most encounters happen in Balota Airfield or NW Airfield from what I noticed.

Try screaming in direct chat. Usually most encounters happen in Balota Airfield or NW Airfield from what I noticed.

those aren't the encounters that most people are looking for..

• Like 3

There are no other players. Sometimes when the mind can't handle something, it invents alternate realities to cope with the trauma. People... places...

Games.

GHOST ZOMBIES

• Like 5

I for one steer clear of ALL groupings of players since most I've encountered use their numbers to intimidate and take my belongings by force.I'll be damned if anyone walks off with my spaghetti again.

• Like 2

With the added interiors a lot of people may be running through towns and right past people inside buildings without either party even being aware of each other. Set up in a town somewhere and wait, eventually you'll have players come to you rather than you looking for them.

With the added interiors a lot of people may be running through towns and right past people inside buildings without either party even being aware of each other. Set up in a town somewhere and wait, eventually you'll have players come to you rather than you looking for them.

This very much this lol also you stated your not stealthy lol so as been mentioned people will most likely have already seen you and are hiding pointing there gun at you deciding if they can take you should they take you lol

Start being stealthy lol if they dont see you they may just wander into sight of you ..

go to elektro on 40/40 serv and come back to talk about not finding a player when u'll heard bullets travelling near your head every 10 seconds ... srly

This! Every time I go to Elekto I end up with at least two guys with axes chasing me at full sprint, they are fricking hard to shoot at that speed!

Although this topic makes me want to point you towards solipsism, I will refrain from doing so.

As others have said, go to full servers and check out the large towns - you're bound to see someone. Whenever you start moving in lands on a medium populated server, you seem to be totally alone... until you notice that there's a door open in the building right across from yours and it wasn't open when you entered yours.

• Like 1

Krasno mil buildings..1 pop server. There come the hoppers.

• Like 1

Wait until server population is raised from 40 to something like 100.. pretty sure there will be no places on Chernarus without a player or two :)

I'm wondering the same. I'm playing on highest pop servers yet the only players I see are freshspawns on the coast! Why is nobody going north?!

So i've been playing DayZ SA every night for 4 or more hours with a few friends of mine. We are all new to the game but have been studying up a lot and learning quick. We've got gear down pat, and have no trouble surviving and staying healthy. The issue is we can't find anyone! We have literally been searching endlessly for a little human interaction. Low pop servers, High pop servers, along the shore, up North, West, East you name it we have have been there. We may not be the stealthiest people so I'm sure real good players could be avoiding us, but COME ON! What are we missing? Where is everyone hanging out? Not trying to rob people, not trying to KoS, hell I'd be happy if I got held up or sniped from a mile away at this point! 

I think you must have bought the single player version.

I'm wondering the same. I'm playing on highest pop servers yet the only players I see are freshspawns on the coast! Why is nobody going north?!

no one goes north because literally 99% of the community are people who want to deathmatch at balota. the rest are people who go north but they're so rare it's like a bloody bigfoot sighting

I live in the North and I try my best to limit the population to just me.

Since most of the western spawns got removed and people spawn very often on the east coast, it would seem Berezino is the new Chernogorsk. At least I've been able to find lots of people there since the spawns got tweaked.

Wait until server population is raised from 40 to something like 100.. pretty sure there will be no places on Chernarus without a player or two :)

I think they are testing 64 man servers at the moment.

Source: I saw a DayZ test server on the list with a player cap of 64.

Edited by Jeansie

I guess some folks can't be arsed to go north, when all they need is in damned Balota or short trek north from Kamenka.

At the moment I really don't understand devs, why have they introduced so many damned barracks + camo buildings and all are spawning mil loot.

Oh well, hope it's one of them alpha nonsences.

I guess some folks can't be arsed to go north, when all they need is in damned Balota or short trek north from Kamenka.

At the moment I really don't understand devs, why have they introduced so many damned barracks + camo buildings and all are spawning mil loot.

Oh well, hope it's one of them alpha nonsences.

I guess the map is designed for round about 80 - 100 players.

The hotspots change when cars get included.

The north and east gets more important when bases get included.

Edited by NoCheats