Sign in to follow this  
Terminatus732

Blurred Screen

Hey all together

I have a health problem again I think.

After i ate and drink so much my stomach was full and all colors are back my screen is still not sharp and blurred. What does this mean and how can I get rid of it?

Thanks

Terminatus

I think you may have food poisoning, although i'm not a qualified medic so :P

Ich weiss nicht 

If it says your sick you'll have to take Charcoal Tablets, if vision is blurred, you'd probably need a Saline Bag, but i don't know, you didn't provide much infomation

• Like 1

I don't have any status message in my character menu.

The Vision is just Blurred but all colors are existing. :/

Go to options and press video than it should be fine. It is because your poisened or low on health

Try finding some alcohol tincture or some antibiotics and take them. You will get sick for a while but you get better.

Your "Health" is low. Fill up your stomach and try to get the "Healing" status, after a bit the blurriness will subside.

I filled my stomach yesterday and the shade of grey disappered but the blur is still there.

so i'm poisened without getting a sick message? :/

If you were poisoned it should say sick. You need to try and get the healthy/healing status. Maybe the guy that recommended the tincture is right, your wounds may be infected for lack of a better word atm.

I filled my stomach yesterday and the shade of grey disappered but the blur is still there.

so i'm poisened without getting a sick message? :/

Your stomach's capacity is smaller than your energy capacity, therefor you have to start over eating and drinking after the "stomach feels full" messages disappear. You have to keep doing that until your water and energy level are above a certain value, then healing will start and the blurred screen will disappear. 

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/159251-merinos-in-depth-video-guides-updated-jan-15th-understanding-sicknesses-and-surviving-poisoning/

This is a great guide that shows all the things you need to know. ;)

Edited by TiKilla

CoIors give info about bIood IeveI....

BIurry screen means youre Iow on heaIth...

bIood IeveI and heaIth ieveI are 2 diffrent things in dayz

If you were poisoned it should say sick. You need to try and get the healthy/healing status. Maybe the guy that recommended the tincture is right, your wounds may be infected for lack of a better word atm.

Like I said, I don't had any status message ;)

Your stomach's capacity is smaller than your energy capacity, therefor you have to start over eating and drinking after the "stomach feels full" messages disappear. You have to keep doing that until your water and energy level are above a certain value, then healing will start and the blurred screen will disappear. 

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/159251-merinos-in-depth-video-guides-updated-jan-15th-understanding-sicknesses-and-surviving-poisoning/

This is a great guide that shows all the things you need to know. ;)

I did this already then the colors return. ( Was in a city for about 1 hour looking for supplies and kept the message upcoming for maybe 2 hours)

But like I said. I pressed "esc" then Video and everything is fine now :)

I'll look for some Antibiotica or the Tincture just in case.

I thought when my wounds are infected i also get the status message "sick".

Maybe I just need a blood transfusion ;)

Even if your blurriness disappeared by pressing "video" in the configurations menu, you're still low on health, but now when you exploited that bug, you don't know that you are, and you will most probably die from 1 shot of any weapon wherever it hits you. Happy dying!

Even if your blurriness disappeared by pressing "video" in the configurations menu, you're still low on health, but now when you exploited that bug, you don't know that you are, and you will most probably die from 1 shot of any weapon wherever it hits you. Happy dying!

People really should watch all the Merino's videos. They have very important info about health, food and sicknesses.

use the search function. there is already a thread (i posted explaining videos) about the blurryness.

your health is low.

My screen always starts out blurry until i disable/enable post i donno why. And before everyone goes your low on health! Sorry i have the "healthy" status aka full health and well about 13000 energy. I drink about every hour or so water is up as well

Edited by Ynneead