Sign in to follow this  
Zengar

Heart massage

As realistic, to make sense to CPR and epipen: inject epipen and THEN make CPR. It needs efectiveness circulation for the epinephirne to work.

Good news for this thread! Dean mentioned in a stream that heart massage is in, and can help keep someone alive until you can administer proper first aid! Not sure if he meant in next patch, but very soon. 

• Like 1

Good news for this thread! Dean mentioned in a stream that heart massage is in, and can help keep someone alive until you can administer proper first aid! Not sure if he meant in next patch, but very soon.

Yep! I was about to post that CPR, heart attacks, checking pulse and proper use of the defibrillator are confirmed. They may even be in the current experimental branch (or due in the next one, I forget).

From what I gather though, the health system will be quite complex. Exciting times! :D

• Like 1

You must be talking about CPR techinque.Yes,it would be cool to have that with less efectiveness as you stated above :)I'm suprised noone else suggested it before....

It has been suggested before. Follow my link in my signature

Yeah! Great news  :D thanks!

I'm so excited that my idea will be soon included in the game!

Beans for everybody!  :beans: