Sign in to follow this  
robjnr

Finding Weapon Fustration!

so I spawn not far off electro, go through electro city getting loot, then travel to balota airstrip. Still cant find a single weapon just ammo, then go north to the vybor airstrip, still no weapons just huge amount of ammo! is it something im doing what, frustration is killing me! I am only travelling with a magnum at the moment! any advice welcome! :) gunna travel east to the next airstrip as iv heard there is some there!

is it something im doing what, frustration is killing me!

Yea, you're playing on a public server riddled with server hoppers.

Want that gear? Wait in the control tower or backroom of the jail and gun these faggots down while they log in. Taste their tears and take their gear.

Edited by DanicaHamlin
  • Like 1

Here's some tips for finding weapons and ammo.

Always check the hospital's 3rd floor room, behind the door aswell. (( Elektro ))

Check the hopsital's roof.

Check all of the houses, the big ones, not the ones with one floor.

Check both of the firestation roof's. (( Elektro ))

Check the office/school building near the industrial area. (( Elektro ))

Supermarkets have gun's but not ammo.

The big houses and shops have 7.62MM 20 round cartriges. (( Shops are the small versions of supermarket's with small rusty red doors ))

Check every airstrip's military camp if it has one. If the camp has barracks, check under the beds when you are searching them.

And if you followed all of those tips and still couldn't find a single weapon with ammo, just join a low population server and loot around, just don't server hop, only do it when you are really desperate in gear.

Good luck on your journey.

-Dovis

Edited by Doviszxc
  • Like 1

I've had good luck finding weapons and ammo, as well as other good military gear, in the Krasnostav Airstrip

Specifically in the barracks there and the ATC Tower

To get there you will basically travel north from Berezino, past Khelm and Krasnostav

so I spawn not far off electro, go through electro city getting loot, then travel to balota airstrip. Still cant find a single weapon just ammo, then go north to the vybor airstrip, still no weapons just huge amount of ammo! is it something im doing what, frustration is killing me! I am only travelling with a magnum at the moment! any advice welcome! :) gunna travel east to the next airstrip as iv heard there is some there!

If you think it's about the ger, you're doing it wrong! Go back to CoD or BF if you want easy guns.

stop playing on high pop servers people

also using the server function helps with these typical questions.

low pop server, or fresh new server = loot everywhere

also night servers are great to "kit" up.

Ive had a lot of luck finding weapons and ammo at Balota airstrip, but Ive also had a lot of luck getting shot in the back of the head there too.  Hopping on a night server helped since it was fairly empty.

Usually a quick run through the Balota barracks and the tents on the south end scores me an M4 along with a few sweet attachments.

Find a ladder and convince people to climb it (pretend there's loot up there).

You're geared up.