vectorbunny

Morgan Freeman brings salvation to DayZ. [VIDEO]

So refreshing. I honestly don't know how and or why any body would kill someone like that if they met them in game. I would honestly be enjoying my time so much I wouldn't even care if you turned on me. Fuck those Russian mobsters.

Note to self: Run or shoot on sight as soon as someone says "Russian Mafia" ingame.

While the death might be sad I think it's also funny. I mean, apocalypse, no planes left and then the mafia comes, haha. And then the: "Bam bam bam..."

:D

Edited by Combine

This is so epic, this made my day! I was worth to spend 25 euro on DayZ just to find this thread and enjoy this videos. Good Job Man!!! More please XD

"Ohh lord, im taking evasive maneuvers"

"Ohh my, they are coming for me.... Damn i guess they really wanted that autograph"

"Im sorry i dont speak third world"

Damn this is awsome hahahahahahahaha.
Keep em comming mate.

Edited by Byrgesen
  • Like 1

"I'll take anything really, even if it's equipped like a Romanian jail, I'll get on it." So much great.

Edited by SausageKingofChicago

Thanks for all the kind comments, I'll definitely be making all kinds of content. Thanks again.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S Seal of approval. Great vids man.

Make a video with a recording of you speaking while playing that would be interesting i love to see how voice actors react when playing.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S Seal of approval. Great vids man.

Make a video with a recording of you speaking while playing that would be interesting i love to see how voice actors react when playing.

Lol I wouldn't say i'm a "voice actor", I just do a very crude morgan freeman. But yeah I will definitely have regular content too. Thanks.