I scared a little server hopper ;)

hahahaha funny times when you see a server hopper, shoot him and he combat logs. 

( you can tell he was a server hopper because we were keeping an eye over the whole field, didnt see him once and also he could not of gotten into that prison without agro'ing the zeds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ECiKX_NdKo&list=PLYA7dGN5-P3470EfI8Cmn-3ViBMBE8qiF&feature=c4-overview-vl

Even funnier to see a glitch user (~13:00) complaining about a server hopper. Looking through walls, eh? How about just being a man and go in through the door and take the risk? Also funny to see how the attempted KoS didn't work out due to crappy aim. Seriously, try harder, big boy.

• Like 4

Even funnier to see a glitch user (~13:00) complaining about a server hopper. Looking through walls, eh? How about just being a man and go in through the door and take the risk? Also funny to see how the attempted KoS didn't work out due to crappy aim. Seriously, try harder, big boy.

Oh God...

No. Just no.

Everyone uses the Third Person View some time to get a better view.

It's not a "Glitch", a glitch is a mistake, a bug, the devs left the Third Person On because they knew most people liked it. And if you don't like Third Person, play on a "3rd Person = Off" server.

Also...

1381568042982.png

Edited by DiscordWhooves

@DiscordWhooves

i suggest you watch the video again from 13:00 and this time watch carefully. The uploader uses a glitch which allows in 3rd person to see inside a building from the outside. I play myself in 3rd Person, that's not the problem here.

The ignorance is strong in this one. :P

:EDITH:

Watch from 13:08 to be precise.

Edited by -FRL-Myke

It is a glitch... I mean... srsly why the hell should this not be a glitch?!

Edited by Symon

@Symon

DiscordWhooves probably thought that i was speaking of the 3rd person view while i actually meant the glitch which let's you glimpse through walls.

To learn a lot he has, the young padawan.

Edited by -FRL-Myke

What if the guy was logging in after a break of who knows how many days of not playing...Is he a server hopper then

Perhaps, but the combat logging made him a server hopper even if he hadn't done it before.

But yeah, the looking through walls glitch was pretty lame.

What if the guy was logging in after a break of who knows how many days of not playing...Is he a server hopper then

your signature:

The most effective way to deter players from hacking is to introduce skills character buildup to the game. Cheaters that buy their hacks online will also have the money to simply purchase a new copy of the game when busted.This is no problem for them. However, the pain of losing an account with say 200 hours worth of skills on it makes a additional price that most will not be ready to pay.

Would make me want to shoot myself if i lost a high skill character.  I play Eve Online and the idea of losing my character and starting from zero skill points makes me sick.

• Like 1

Crying about exploiters while exploiting geometry and the inventory system in the video yourself! Nice!

Sounded kind of like you were playing with Seth Rogen.