Sign in to follow this  
Agaran22

Well Its been fun Dayz

Rust has more viewers on twitch... No new content other than a pistol and its been a month... would refund if possible. add more guns quicker. and flare things up and I might come back.

Rust has more viewers on twitch... No new content other than a pistol and its been a month... would refund if possible. add more guns quicker. and flare things up and I might come back.

Bahahahahhahahahhaa

Excuse me

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Ha

• Like 3

As was already said, it's an alpha. This means the very core of the game is still being implemented, you were warned about this when you chose to purchase the game.

Since you seem to have such an inflated sense of entitlement and apparently can't be bothered reading, enjoy Rust. The player base here just improved marginally without you in it.

• Like 2

Marcus.jpg

Had to do it, sorry.

Edited by AntonioAJC
  • Like 7

lesson learned i hope.

alpha/beta aren't you thing. don't buy into them again as you clearly don't have any patients or common sense.

goodbye. see you in a year or 2 game should be up to your standards by then.

Why do people assume they are entitled to anything other than a decent game at a cut price? Even as an alpha there is fun to be had.  Rust on the other hand doesn't look all that fun and is silly if the videos I have watched are to be believed.  Builing MP5 and M4 out of rocks and a campfire?  No thanks.

Maybe that was supposed to make us enjoy Day Z less? instead I think a brain cell might of died from reading, better drink a beer and find more beans to recover. 

"Rust has more viewers on Twitch therefore I want my money back." Wait what? Do you realize out of 6000 people viewing Rust on Twitch nearly 5000 of them are viewing one streamer? I don't even ..

Frankly, rust isn't my cup of tea. All someone did was twist dayz and mine craft together. Nothing to exciting.

Did you not read all the disclaimers they have about the game being alpha? Sure they could put out more content right now but then all of you would cry about the new bugs and errors, atleast now no new ones will spontaneously pop up, if you see what I'm getting at here. Semi buggy less content > Very buggy more content

Frankly, rust isn't my cup of tea. All someone did was twist dayz and mine craft together. Nothing to exciting.

Not promoting rust or anything but it is an extremely fun game if you get a group of friends.

• Like 1

Not promoting rust or anything but it is an extremely fun game if you get a group of friends.

I'm good, thanks. One of the reasons I love dayz, is because I can loan wolf effectively.