Sign in to follow this  
TheIronGuardian (DayZ)

Random Death without hunger/thirst messages?

Needs to be fixed.

I was in the prison at NW and I just flat out died. No messages of hunger or thirst. Just flat out death. IT really pissed me off since I just found my M4 and I had everything best. I had pimped out my M4 and I just went into the prison to drink and died. Please Fix this ASAP

You could have easily been shot, with the current issues with weapon sounds I wouldn't be surprised.

• Like 3

My f4iend was going down using ladder he went down touched ground and died.... he was not shooted cause everything was same quality as before... he just died

Needs to be fixed.

I was in the prison at NW and I just flat out died. No messages of hunger or thirst. Just flat out death. IT really pissed me off since I just found my M4 and I had everything best. I had pimped out my M4 and I just went into the prison to drink and died. Please Fix this ASAP

Headshot from long range can insta-kill you with no sound.

You got sniped bro.

Also wrong sub-forum.

See my signature.

That is all.

shamelessly just stole your signature :) Credit given where credit is due.

• Like 1

This is not a suggestion.

Moved to DayZ General.

Please try to use the correct sub-forum in future. Thanks.

shamelessly just stole your signature :) Credit given where credit is due.

Heh. No worries, I have no quibbles with people plagiarising that. The more people see it, the better IMO.

ALPHAAAA!!!! Just saying...

Bro, It's in Early Access alpha, but that's inexcusable for it. They should have fixed that before it even released, and I was on a PVE server when that happened

Headshot from long range can insta-kill you with no sound.

You got sniped bro.

Also wrong sub-forum.

No it's not, there is a bug in the game where your character will randomly just die.

Bro, It's in Early Access alpha, but that's inexcusable for it. They should have fixed that before it even released, and I was on a PVE server when that happened

"WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING. "

It's amazing how some people just blindly buy things without taking 5 minutes to research it.

There's no such thing as PVE server.

• Like 1

"WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING. "

It's amazing how some people just blindly buy things without taking 5 minutes to research it.

Can we really stop saying this now? Its about as worse as the people crying about stuff.

Rocket basically put out a fresh pie on the counter and says to a bunch of starving people. "Now now children don't eat this, its not ready yet."

Wtf do you think is going to happen to that pie.

If you complain about ANYTHING in this game on the forums instead of reporting bugs, then uninstall the game and reinstall in 6 months.

Actually, it's more like Rocket put a pie on the counter and says to those starving children "You can eat this now, but it may burn your mouth.  Or you can wait until it cools and is completely ready to eat."

One million people ate hot pie, and yet still so many complained about their burnt mouths.

Edited by MuddyRaccoon
  • Like 2

Or could of never had the starving kids even near the kitchen with a hot pie. WHY EVEN HAVE STARVING KIDS!? See this is bad parenting either way so. I win.

Edited by Craux

Can we really stop saying this now? Its about as worse as the people crying about stuff.

Rocket basically put out a fresh pie on the counter and says to a bunch of starving people. "Now now children don't eat this, its not ready yet."

Wtf do you think is going to happen to that pie.

I'll stop saying it when people start taking the time to read it. With the amount of people complaining about stupid shit  they're obviously not.

Or could of never had the starving kids even near the kitchen with a hot pie. WHY EVEN HAVE STARVING KIDS!? See this is bad parenting either way so. I win.

If you want a game that's shat out in a year that's fine, go play Call of Duty, most of us want the game that's actually finished.