BennyDawg

10 Man Squad getting Ghosted On?...

So last night me and a big group of people had a checkpoint set up at 3 Valleys so that we could take shoes and give out Sodas/Pops. While we were doing this we were fired upon and myself along with another group member was killed. I know this is part of the game and I am not complaining. After retrieving my equipment, almost all of my friends had been wiped out.. there were 10 of us. We would locate a person, and after taking a shot at him, missing or making contact, they would " Ghost " ( Server Hop ) so that they could bandage up and move to a different building to cheat. After everyone in my squad had been killed, I managed to make my way back to Kam and then cut across the road into the mountains and back up to 3 Valleys. ( These people may have had hacks because they were picking people of 100's of Meters away with M4's ) I made my way back up to 3 Valleys and caught two people off gaurd. Turns out they were the Ghosters, and apparently there were 3 all together. I killed the 2 members I caught off gaurd, and then somehow got Sniped in the courtyard from the mountainside, and if you know the map then you know you can't be hit in that position because there is a house there. 

The point of this was to tell a story that I had fun experiencing, and also to raise awareness for Ghosting because it isn't really that fair, Thanks 

• Like 3

So last night me and a big group of people had a checkpoint set up at 3 Valleys so that we could take shoes and give out Sodas/Pops. While we were doing this we were fired upon and myself along with another group member was killed. I know this is part of the game and I am not complaining. After retrieving my equipment, almost all of my friends had been wiped out.. there were 10 of us. We would locate a person, and after taking a shot at him, missing or making contact, they would " Ghost " ( Server Hop ) so that they could bandage up and move to a different building to cheat. After everyone in my squad had been killed, I managed to make my way back to Kam and then cut across the road into the mountains and back up to 3 Valleys. ( These people may have had hacks because they were picking people of 100's of Meters away with M4's ) I made my way back up to 3 Valleys and caught two people off gaurd. Turns out they were the Ghosters, and apparently there were 3 all together. I killed the 2 members I caught off gaurd, and then somehow got Sniped in the courtyard from the mountainside, and if you know the map then you know you can't be hit in that position because there is a house there. 

The point of this was to tell a story that I had fun experiencing, and also to raise awareness for Ghosting because it isn't really that fair, Thanks 

You got into a rumble with some cheaters and still almost came out on top.

Nice.

• Like 3

I target groups of players who work together. I dislike the cowardly 1 v 5 aspect, so I massacre groups so other players don't have to deal with them. You say you have good intentions, most don't and just slaughter whoever they see. Don't talk about fair.

Ghosting because it isn't really that fair

10 Man Squad

No.

• Like 1

I target groups of players who work together. I dislike the cowardly 1 v 5 aspect, so I massacre groups so other players don't have to deal with them. You say you have good intentions, most don't and just slaughter whoever they see. Don't talk about fair.

I would say that most larger groups of people have good intentions. It's the smaller squads that are usually a threat. It sounds like you are just looking for a reason to get into combat. How is it unfair for someone to team up??? This is a survival game, and if someone doesn't realize that you will have an easier time surviving in a group then they are just stupid...

• Like 8

All the more power to any group of people who team up. Why wouldn't you? I once rolled with a group of 7. We only saw 1 guy, but it was great rolling with those high numbers.

I was running solo 2 days ago and ran into a group of 3 running together. It wasn't a good outcome for me, but hey, part of the game. They even taunted me through chat after I was bleeding a fountain of blood. LOL. Part of the game. Just my bad luck.

• Like 3

I would say that most larger groups of people have good intentions. It's the smaller squads that are usually a threat. It sounds like you are just looking for a reason to get into combat. How is it unfair for someone to team up??? This is a survival game, and if someone doesn't realize that you will have an easier time surviving in a group then they are just stupid...

Teaming up with a friend or two is fine. Teaming up with 9 friends is overkill and arguably (is) cowardly. And like I said, he posted his intentions were good. Majority of groups I see KoS anything, and not with "good intentions". Yes, this is a survival game, and yes teaming with friends can increase your survival chances.

But don't you dare think you're good at this game or elite in any shape or form by teaming up with 9 friends and doing something a single person can do. You either have to be a real coward or incredibly bored to do this. In which case find a different game.

Teaming up with a friend or two is fine. Teaming up with 9 friends is overkill and arguably (is) cowardly. And like I said, he posted his intentions were good. Majority of groups I see KoS anything, and not with "good intentions". Yes, this is a survival game, and yes teaming with friends can increase your survival chances.

But don't you dare think you're good at this game or elite in any shape or form by teaming up with 9 friends and doing something a single person can do. You either have to be a real coward or incredibly bored to do this. In which case find a different game.

I payed the $30 just like everyone else, and I can play the game however I want. Also since it's in Alpha theres not a whole lot to do. If i feel like teaming up with any amount of people from now until I quit playing games, I will do so because it's my choice. 

• Like 4

Man, if only I had group of 10 people I would take control of NWAF.

• Like 2

We stay around Kam because it's a high traveled area and seems to be more fun than random KOS in the AF's, but you should try it and see how much fun you have

This happened to me and three of my friends last night too.
We headed up to NWAF to find some accessories for our guns, mostly just for an acog and magpul parts on my M4, one of my friends was on the AC tower, while the other was on the fire station tower. I was running back from the top barracks when I started getting shot at out of nowhere, my friends looked around and saw smoke across the airstrip so he shot once, and the guy bandaged and logged.
About two minutes later, someone pops out of the second hanger from the firestation and shoots at my friend on the control tower, he bandages and i snuck on him and leaned around and shot him, but he shot me at the same time so i bandaged while my friend watched. Another minute later the guy that logged across the strip logs in on top of the fire station, shoots my friend on top, then shoots me. 
Then the guy that was in the hanger logs on top of the AC tower and shoots my friend before being killed by the last one of us.

There has to be a way to stop people from being this pathetic, I've always played on private hives in the mod but there isn't any I can find with a decent ping and a high playerbase.

• Like 4

But don't you dare think you're good at this game or elite in any shape or form

I never said anything like that. You need to get your head straight man...

Did that last night with 14 people, it was epic.

• Like 5

I payed the $30 just like everyone else, and I can play the game however I want. Also since it's in Alpha theres not a whole lot to do. If i feel like teaming up with any amount of people from now until I quit playing games, I will do so because it's my choice. 

I payed the $30 just like everyone else, and I can play the game however I want. Also since it's in Alpha there is not a whole lot to do. If I feel like slaughtering groups of cowardly noobs who have nothing better to do, I will do so because Its my choice and morally rewarding.

This happened to me and three of my friends last night too.

We headed up to NWAF to find some accessories for our guns, mostly just for an acog and magpul parts on my M4, one of my friends was on the AC tower, while the other was on the fire station tower. I was running back from the top barracks when I started getting shot at out of nowhere, my friends looked around and saw smoke across the airstrip so he shot once, and the guy bandaged and logged.

About two minutes later, someone pops out of the second hanger from the firestation and shoots at my friend on the control tower, he bandages and i snuck on him and leaned around and shot him, but he shot me at the same time so i bandaged while my friend watched. Another minute later the guy that logged across the strip logs in on top of the fire station, shoots my friend on top, then shoots me. 

Then the guy that was in the hanger logs on top of the AC tower and shoots my friend before being killed by the last one of us.

There has to be a way to stop people from being this pathetic, I've always played on private hives in the mod but there isn't any I can find with a decent ping and a high playerbase.

Ghosting is nasty but I still preffer to play with ghosters then with an admin of private server and his friends.

I never said anything like that. You need to get your head straight man...

Did that last night with 14 people, it was epic.

I said "think", didn't say you said anything.

Yuh need tu get ur head straight man hurrdurr erm er reterd.

since it's in Alpha there is not a whole lot to do. 

If I feel like slaughtering groups of cowardly noobs who have nothing better to do, I will do so because Its my choice and morally rewarding.

"Morally Rewarding"

hurrdurr erm er reterd.

Also want to mention that this started because you said ghosting was fair against large groups of players...

Edited by Beck
  • Like 4

But don't you dare think

I never said anything like that.

I can be an uneducated retarded redneck that makes points that have no meaning too.

Edited by Zeet.

I think Zeet does not like groups!

Anyway, I roll in groups. It's usually safer. It's easier to attack bigger groups, but it's also easier to survive in bigger and somewhat organized groups.

And no, it's not a bandit or KOS group. Actually trying to help anyone who's not a bandit or psycho murderer. You can still die, but the chances are different because you have people covering you. And it's fun, anyway.

• Like 2

I can be an uneducated retarded redneck that makes points that have no meaning too.

We don't need that on the forums. You really need to calm yourself man.

• Like 4

I payed the $30 just like everyone else, and I can play the game however I want. Also since it's in Alpha there is not a whole lot to do. If I feel like slaughtering groups of cowardly noobs who have nothing better to do, I will do so because Its my choice and morally rewarding.

Well you can do whatever the hell you want, but it sounds as if you have no skill, and if a 1v1 were to take place, anyone could hand your ass to you

I think Zeet does not like groups!

Anyway, I roll in groups. It's usually safer. It's easier to attack bigger groups, but it's also easier to survive in bigger and somewhat organized groups.

And no, it's not a bandit or KOS group. Actually trying to help anyone who's not a bandit or psycho murderer. You can still die, but the chances are different because you have people covering you. And it's fun, anyway.

I'm specifically talking about groups of 5+ people who go around cowardly KoSing everything they see that moves. Bennydawg already stated this wasn't his groups intentions, and that's greatly commendable.

Well you can do whatever the hell you want, but it sounds as if you have no skill, and if a 1v1 were to take place, anyone could hand your ass to you

Lmfao, name time and server, come without your posse. And say goodbye too your character nab.

Btw, you shouldn't talk about someones skill that you have no idea the extent of. Shows the extent of your own skills.

Edited by Zeet.

I'm specifically talking about groups of 5+ people who go around cowardly KoSing everything they see that moves. Bennydawg already stated this wasn't his groups intentions, and that's greatly commendable.

Lmfao, name time and server, come without your posse. And say goodbye too your character.

Do you think it's fair to ghost against those groups?

• Like 1

Lmfao, name time and server, come without your posse. And say goodbye too your character.

Btw, you shouldn't talk about someones skill that you have no idea the extent of. Shows the extent of your own skills.

LMFAO If i can set it up, it'll happen and be on my channel

Oh it's one of those classic "ONE V ONE ME BRO" internet tough guy moments.

BTW, he will probably ghost behind you.

Edited by Beck
  • Like 2

Nevermind me then, Zeet. I apparently misinterpreted that.

Then again, as cowardly as that my be, it's more or less a "legit way to play the game". Not the ghosting, the big KOS groups I mean.

I don't like it, but well ... no one is invincible.

Oh it's one of those classic "ONE V ONE ME BRO" internet tough guy moments.

BTW, he will probably ghost behind you.

LMFAO! Probably, most do