TimF

Next patch due?

Hey y'all, sorry if I missed it. Has there been any hints or suggestions of how soon the next patch will be out? Very keen to see if it fixes the desync issues some of my mates are having so they can play with me again ;)

I know, I know "When it's ready".

• Like 1

I know, I know "When it's ready".

^This

I'm sure we'll see a patch relatively soon.

nothing is "due" the devs dont owe you anything, when you signed up for this game you said you knew it was a piece of shit. they dont owe you shit.

I got the update today, am I the only one with shotguns, cars and zombie hoards? :P

I started a new job this week so my play time has been cut until I adjust to my schedule, haven't played since Thursday so I am excited for a new patch as well.

• Like 2

nothing is "due" the devs dont owe you anything, when you signed up for this game you said you knew it was a piece of shit. they dont owe you shit.

Thanks for your input, genius

I got 2 patches over steam today, one from 6am, and another at 6pm, helped desynch problem a little.

• Like 1

I got 2 patches over steam today, one from 6am, and another at 6pm, helped desynch problem a little.

What time zone are you on? Are you signed up for the experimental patches through steam?

Come on guys don't give him a hard time.  The only thing to really do in Alpha besides give feedback to the devs is anticipate the next patch anyway.

1) Get geared

2) Kill other armed players

3) Repeat 1 & 2 until tired

4) Give feedback to devs if you found anything relevant

5) Go to sleep

6) Go to work

7) Return from work

8) Anxiously check for new content

9) Begin at step 1

• Like 1