Sign in to follow this  
Funkmasterflex

Eggs, simply eggs

So you put in alot of foodstuff but i am really missing simple eggs, which could be eaten raw, cooked or used to combine some sorts of food.

• Like 8

For Egg-sample, We could get toast as well? and make eggs on toast with bacon? :3 or at least throw eggs at people? :3

Edited by Koala :3
  • Like 2

Eggs aren't being harvested anymore because of the infection, how do you reckon you would find even ONE egg that's not completely rotten?

For Egg-sample, We could get toast as well? and make eggs on toast with bacon? :3 or at least throw eggs at people? :3

You might want to change the color of that so people can read it....

Eggs aren't being harvested anymore because of the infection, how do you reckon you would find even ONE egg that's not completely rotten?

Unless there are zombie chickens, healthy chickens will continue shitting eggs every week. Also, wild birds will continue to lay eggs, meaning that this would be a good source of protein in the woods.

• Like 1

not funny enough

I dominate the field of puns. offa my land scrubzilla, or pay the pun tax

Whoa.. Had no idea it changed colour, It was annoying me why it did that .-. i couldn't figure out why :/

But apples, bananas and kiwis

Seriously, is there anything in the entire universe that isn't automatically made better with the addition of bacon?

Only bacon itself :D

Actually to be honest.. i don't even like Bacon .-. no idea why i said that Well typed that really.. i guess it was funny at the time :o

Actually to be honest.. i don't even like Bacon .-. no idea why i said that Well typed that really.. i guess it was funny at the time :o

Don't like bacon?!  Well, you obviously don't have a penis!

• Like 1

Eggs would make more sense than kiwis and bananas in my opinion.

Occasionally you could get rotten I guess.

There are still chickens/ hens around in the mod, so it only makes sense for eggs to be around too.

Maybe you could even farm a few chickens at some point?

Have an Omelette every time you return to camp, we need frypans btw.

The Hen house on some residential properties should contain a few eggs around it, from personal experience some hens are pretty happy to lay in gardens and bushes and such.

We got a heathen over here!!!!

But seriously, why not.

If we can find bananas, kiwis and oranges, littered all over the placed, why not eggs :)

Sure it does not seem "authentic" but if where to go down that road 100% we would have NOTHING but canned food, boring :)

Its a game, not a IRL simulator, so i would love to see this hehe.

i guess u guys are hungry in RL. so grab a snicker and stop being divas! ;)

we need more food variations in general, but i guess that will arrive with the hunting system. if not bacon you'll get a deer steak 4 shure...

as for chickens i'd love to see the option to kill a chicken and get a quick breast or capture the chicken into your inventory, maybe in combination with some handmade cage and have a egg a day!

maybe you could combat train it also and release the egg throwing chicken onto some bandits ;)

• Like 1