thoxon

this isnt a suggetion rocket, its a demand.

Add spray cans in the game, so we can draw and write on walls. And make it so that it only shows on particular servers, just like tents. Also any outside markings wash away in the rain. What do you think? I think it would create a whole new meta game.

Thread title sounds like a Panic at the Disco song.

Even though it would be cool to spray stuff on walls the internet will always be the internet and I am not sure I want to run around Chernarus with dicks on every building.

No way, Its bad enough listening to all the dumb craps in chat without having dicks and swastikas plastered all over the place.

Even though it would be cool to spray stuff on walls the internet will always be the internet and I am not sure I want to run around Chernarus with dicks on every building.

yup this.

Exactly what I was going to say, people of this generation want to just "Troll" trying to be the "badass" of the game/internet, and they would do childish things, and not things related to the game, sorry but -1 for this, waste of time in my opinion, something better should be done before thinking about this suggestion.

Day of Defeat used to have a function where you could 'upload' (kind of) a logo/symbol and you could spray that on the floor or wall once per round.

Maybe a similar idea COULD be used. You can spray once per life or something?

Or in the future when people no doubt own areas/buildings (ok maybe I'm getting ahead of myself) you can only spray on your own territory.

Any and every game I have played that allows players to make their own art ingame turns into one bad thing or another.

From Vans that read "FREE CANDY" on the side, to clan tag pictures with nothing but unicorns humping frogs (or similar) people find the stupidest things and put them ingame. Sure, a minority actually makes art and a lot of it looks cool, but the vast majority draws stupid, rude and completely unneccesary things. The game would be filled with dumb images, and any form of communication ('Go to location A for friendlies!') would be sprayed over with a large penis.

I doubt the engine could even support this anyhow.

As long as the servers do snap shots of players doing their tagging since we want to watch out for obscene words or other language or symbols that would offend people.

We all know that there are players out there will will try to do this , so there needs to be a way to track and know who did what.

I like the idea of spray painting i just wish you wouldn't be so demanding about it lol that's not how to get items in game.

It would make sense if it led to something deeper, but as the game is somewhat static in terms of where loot/zombies spawn, the only dynamic is the location of players, and I doubt players who have established camps want to broadcast them to just anybody. Good idea as part of a larger game mechanic, but with the state of the game right now, this is just a way for people to see even more penises than they usually do on the internet.