Sign in to follow this  
bulion

People Start Cheating

Today I played with a friend in DayZ. Unfortunately, the game quickly turned into a nightmare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKn9xex7v6Q - Video in Polish Language

http://imgur.com/cYPK4dd Server Players

Server PL 2-0 Date/Time 12.01.2014   14:16

My Nick Bulion

Friend Nick Quantum

I would add that before I managed to kill him and then returned and appeared on the back which resulted in my death. I went to collect my gear and see on video what happened

• Like 10

I don't know what I hate more, the fact he was cheating or the fact he shot a new spawn.

Fuck it... I just hate him.

• Like 4

I don't know what I hate more, the fact he was cheating or the fact he shot a new spawn.

Fuck it... I just hate him.

Nice sig,

OT: Unlucky bro

I guess you can tell why he has to resort to cheating.

cause atm the game is dog poop

• Like 4

cause atm the game is dog poop

Ohyea very good reason... Even in this state the game is more evolved then your brain if you think like that.

• Like 1

Ohyea very good reason... Even in this state the game is more evolved then your brain if you think like that.

Simma down kid and go "explore" the same buildings around the map rofl

• Like 1

Simma down kid and go "explore" the same buildings around the map rofl

Oh yeah, because that is one of the only things you can do in the game when you are already geared up exploring buildings and getting stuff you don't need, Thank you for the info  :)

Calling people you don't know kid..

Oh yeah, because that is one of the only things you can do in the game when you are already geared up exploring buildings and getting stuff you don't need, Thank you for the info  :)

Calling people you don't know kid..

i bet your the type of person that when you get killed, the person searches your body going "WTF?" having like 4 things of ducttape gas cans, a lantern, wrench, wire cutters, and other random shit that you cant even use

• Like 1

when i stated playing years ago online, I saw people getting banned from game for cheating, and this worried me. Being such a noob to online life, I though 'why would anyone cheat, where is the challenge or fun?'. So  I was so worried that they where just banning players that where doing really well, thinking they must be 'cheating', and cut back on power leveling (wont say the game, was old).

Yeah sounds stupid of me but years later, I still don't get why people cheat in online games (excluding ones where there is money to be made)... They must fail at so much stuff 

• Like 1

Im not going to act shocked or surprised, this was always going to happen, what alarms me more is im told that hacks from arma 2 are working on SA......which really scares me !, the best thing is that this was recorded and a list of players have been recorded, so fingers crossed rocket and the team can ban this idiot and look into stopping such things from happening.

They needs to institute aggression timers like Eve Online has.  If you aggress at all in any way towards another play - even a punch - you cant log off at all for 5 minutes.  I would go so far as to say the same thing for PVE.  You get in a fight with a zombie, no logofsky to save your ass if you fuck up and the zombies starts killing you.