S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Dust

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S. Survival Guide [Complete] [Update on May 30th]

Earns a Sticky?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Alot of people say this needs a Sticky?

• Sure, its a good guide.
    • Nope It blows.
    • Im not sure, but you have my beanz sir.

guide has been updated with the recent forum border change. Im working on getting the new image format so I don't get weird borders anymore.

As a Side note I plan to add this guide to some websites other then the DayZ Standalone Fourms, Current Projections are considerations but depending on transition and work hours on formatting will depend on how fast they are added:

-DayZ DB

Edited by S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Dust

4 pages in ?

This needs to stay on front page for all new people. Excellent guide !!

Helpful guide.  With proper spelling and punctuation, I'd be fully behind this being a sticky.  Call me a spelling/grammar nazi if you wish, but stickies should look clean and professional.  Just some constructive criticism. :)

Nice work. You obviously took a lot of time and effort to create this thread.

No matter how you play in-game, you are a Hero.

PS Random off-topic addition to all Stalkers. Has anyone read Roadside Picnic? It's the Russian novel that Tartovsky based his Stalker film on. And hence, the game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roadside_Picnic

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079944/

Edited by tarascon

Updated.

Apologies for my absense I was moving and retiring from the army Ill be more active in the coming weeks.

Best Regards,

IClearSkies

• Like 1

I would love to be a S.T.A.L.K.E.R My IGN is Dewdrift and as i log in within the next 2 min i will add [s.T.A.L.K.E.R] Dewdrift.

Its not he said if you wish to be on the list email or post a reply :I

Yes but at the same time don't REPEATEDLY Put replies until you are added It takes me awhile but I will get around to you.

My post refers to another post that was removed. :)

Great job on the guide!

I have been playing for about 40 hours now (so only a rookie) and think that the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. you describe fits the type of character i play perfectly.

I would like to join your ranks. My nick is Redside.

Great job on the guide!

I have been playing for about 40 hours now (so only a rookie) and think that the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. you describe fits the type of character i play perfectly.

Thanks! Added

Great guide and overrall reading, loved it!

Thanks! It will only get better.

Also.............

NEAR 10,000 VIEWS?!?!?! I LOVE YOU ALL

Edited by S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Dust

Think you added the wrong person. Anyway I will play with the tag [s.T.A.L.K.E.R.] Redside from now on ;)

Not sure if you forgot it or it does not fit, but I don't see the Blaze B95 on there.

Havent used the Blaze so I cannot give an opinion on it. ILl add it though when I can get a few TGA pictures.

Think you added the wrong person. Anyway I will play with the tag [s.T.A.L.K.E.R.] Redside from now on ;)

Where at?

Great job on the guide!

Thanks! Added

Comstedt, on 03 Mar 2014 - 9:04 PM, said:snapback.png

Great guide and overrall reading, loved it!

Thanks! Added

Also.............

NEAR 10,000 VIEWS?!?!?! I LOVE YOU ALL

In this post!

Think you added comstedt instead of me :P

But it doesn´t matter. As long as I can use the name and people will recognise me as such B)

Why do you use the hunting and not the mountain backpack? Camo isnt ideal but you have 5 slots more space.

Why do you use the hunting and not the mountain backpack? Camo isnt ideal but you have 5 slots more space.

I use Hunting aswell, mainly because when / if you find all the TTsK vests, shirts, pants you get so many inventory slots anyway so I gladly get 5 less from backpack for better camo.

I use Hunting aswell, mainly because when / if you find all the TTsK vests, shirts, pants you get so many inventory slots anyway so I gladly get 5 less from backpack for better camo.

That is true, I really need to deside if will use a M4 or the SKS, I could save like 10 Slots if I throw out the M4 tuning stuff and mags.

Edited by Viner Cent

That is true, I really need to deside if will use a M4 or the SKS, I could save like 10 Slots if I throw out the M4 tuning stuff and mags.

You only need 3-4 mags TBH, in all opinion the SKS ammo and the M4 Ammo are exactly the same if not more in rarity. The only gun I can think of thats kinda an all rounder is the Blaze.