zv0n3

My FNX45 does not work...

Well, i have damaged magazine and prisitne ammo and it will not shoot, is it because of damaged magazine?

pls help

Edited by Lord_Slayer

I had several FNX45 that didn't work. Pristine mag, pristine ammo: Just clicks, nothing fires.

It seems almost like there are stats on weapons (pristine, damaged, ruined) but they are hidden.

If you pick up a handgun from a body, chances are the gun is ruined and won't fire, good magazine or not. Stats do not show on handguns yet.

I dunno if I imagined this, but sometimes when I picked up a .FNX, the text in the upper right hand corner was a dark red instead of white.  I actually didnt get around to shooting it as ammo was scarce.  Dunno if this could indicate something negative.

If the gun is in a ruined state, which you can't see if it is or not, it will not work

Ruined mags can't be reloaded in a pistol

Ruined ammo doesn't seem to matter right now

Try putting a clip into the gun usually works btw y do you need a gun fire axe works fine against zombies

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

Ok but seriously I have no idea. Weird, maybe its the mag. Ill try and get my hands on similar stuff and get back to you. 

Ruined mags DO work, ruined bullets also work, ruined guns DO NOT work.

Ruined bullets either load them and fire, or load them and empty them with a pristine/no bullets in your bags and they will come out pristine too.

Ruined mags can be loaded if you have a non ruined mag of the same type. Put non ruined mag in gun, shoot bullet, hit R to reload which swaps the mags. The gun will still fire.

Ruined gun just does not shoot. It'll go click click click even with genuine pristine bullets+mags.

Yea guess the gun was ruined, can't see the descriptions of them yet.

I had this happen to me to a magnum and an FNX45 yesterday.

Try putting a clip into the gun usually works btw y do you need a gun fire axe works fine against zombies

What he said.  You are putting the clip into the gun right?  It's not like the mod when all you need is the clip in your inventory, you actually need to attach it to the gun itself.

Thanks for help people, yes i am actually puting the clip into the gun :)

guns probably can be ruined too, but we can't see their status yet :)