Sign in to follow this  
TheStevieJ

Where can the long range scope be found?

Can it be found in them Air Hanger things at airfields (the massive things)?

The jail cell building?

The other building which is like a watch tower?

I hope you understand what I mean, do not really know the name of the things at the airfields,at north east airfield. 

So far I've found a lot in tents, but there is no tents in north east, really do not wanna take the run to north west >_<

I'm running a pristine long range scope I found in the hangar at NE, I've found the same in the top of the ATC at NE as well.  Protip:  Pick up a bipod and put it on as well and it will help you shoot accurately at much further ranges while prone.

Edited by pteryx

The military tents at Balota seems to have the highest yield for attachments from my past experiences (Probably because there's so many of them), but it's a high traffic area so bring a friend to watch your back. Also they're just called hangers.

• Like 1

Barrack2, bmp2_wrecked, BRDM2_wrecked, build_big_military_tent, build_MASH, build_MASH, build_Military_Shed, bvp1T, Camp, Fort_Watchtower, fortified nest_big, Guardshed, Hlidac_budka, HMMWV_wrecked, Mi8_Crashed, Mil_Barracks_i, Mil_ControlTower, Mil_Guardhouse, ss_hangar, T72_Wrecked, tent_east.

These are the places where LRS should spawn. BMP2, BRDM, BVP1T, HMMWV, MI8 and T72 hasn't got loot spawnin in yet and i have no clue what is "Hlidac_budka". But otherwise you can get the general idea where to find LRS.

Edit: And finding them on top of the school is Bullshit. PU-scope can spawn there, but no LRS. LRS is purely military loot and will not spawn in ANY civilian building.

Edit2: Military tents are your best shot, they have the best rate of attachments. Also hangars are great.

Edited by csharp
  • Like 1

Also they're just called hangers.

HangAr

unless you're talking about a clothes-hanger

• Like 1

I'm running a pristine long range scope I found in the hangar at NE, I've found the same in the top of the ATC at NE as well.  Protip:  Pick up a bipod and put it on as well and it will help you shoot accurately at much further ranges while prone.

What kind of range would you recommend deploying a bipod at? 

Also guys, is the zero on the Mosin a lot different then the Zero on the M4? By this I mean at 200m you really need to zero for 200m if you want pin point accuracy or it will hit the ground / walls next to the person. With the mosin at 200-300m, I could zero to 100 and hit pin point where I was aiming O.o? Glitch or is it because of its travel speed or..?

These are the places where LRS should spawn. BMP2, BRDM, BVP1T, HMMWV, MI8 and T72 hasn't got loot spawnin in yet and i have no clue what is "Hlidac_budka".

Land_Hlidac_budka.jpg

Which is odd, because I've never found anything in these - perhaps the spawning hasn't been turned on (or I haven't been looking hard enough).

I usually find them attached to a Mosin, being held by some dude, laying on a hill, watching a high traffic area-

But not his six.  

• Like 5

I'm the type of mosin user who does not camp :p I just think the M4 is terrible at close quaters at the moment and extremely unreliable. I would rather know one shot should knock out / kill the guy rather then spray 30 bullets to find out that you kill-trade worse then in battlefield due to bullets not registering when they should 

I've found boat loads of pristine accessories in the military tents at Balota.  Or like Jonesy said...just let some other schmuck find one then take it from his cold dead hands.  The latter is much more satisfying.

I've found them on military tents and on barracks.

I'm with Doomdesire86. Whenever I have an M4, the long range scopes are everywhere, when I have a Mosin, they're a freaking rare as hell.

Edited by AntonioAJC