Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jizz

Knife Sheaths

I decided to install a silencer on my M4, then found a bayonet shortly after. I was forced to pass it up for shortage of inventory space. Thus I remain sans blade.  :(

A knife is the single most important part of survival after balls.

I can honestly say I've never carried a knife in anything other than a sheath, and given the opportunity to grab one or craft one, who wouldn't? I don't think I need to explain this, so how about a knife sheath as an additional gear carrying option (similar to the chest holster), that doesn't require you to sacrifice another article of clothing or gear carrier (like the equipment vest does if you have the chest holster).

Literally a standalone, belt-dangling, 2-slot, blade holster that accepts nothing but a knife. And by 'knife' I mean the kitchen knife, hunting knife, combat knife, and M9 bayonet.

KA-BAR-Knife-2.jpg

It would be great in the future to be able to make one from leather or other found-ingredients.

Edited by Mr Jizz
  • Like 7

I have no problem with this except that: once/if holster are implemented for pistols and such, if a knife sheath is introduced it should equip to the same item slot as the holster.  If we just keep adding more and more inventory space with more item holding items, we're missing some of the point of the game I feel - which is that hard decision you have to make once the inventory starts getting full.

It should be in a waist slot if you ask me.

Must sacrifice funny packs and possibly another holster.

I think they should also have a leg slot though, for the leg holster.

This is why we need a utility belt. Knife sheath, check. Holster, check. Radio clip, check. Giant brass buckle, check. 

:beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans: