Sign in to follow this  
crazyandlazy

There are no good Dayz SA youtubers?

Eirebornfenix uploads often...in fact, his videos largely convinced me download the game.

Edited by GpB311
  • Like 2

If someone uploads a 30 minute long gameplay, screw them. Best videos are 5 minute long tops.

rhinoCrunch has quite a few uploads, as long as you don't care about the whole stunt he pulled to get attention.  Other than that I haven't seen any other big names making much about it.

Ah, you mean when he called "DayZ Standalone a Scam!!"

That's such a premature comment to make.

It takes a long time for Frankie and Jackfrags to make those videos.

:)

• Like 1

I would like to see frequent videos but all the big names rarely upload much.

Here are some great videos that totally deserve some more views. :P (no, they're not mine)

Way better and a lot more entertaining than watching a well-known DayZ mod hacker stroking his epeen for half an hour.

Edited by NeedsFoodBadly
  • Like 1

Sacriel, FrankieonPC, and Eirebornfenix are the only 3 youtubers you want to watch.  Everyone else (especially Rhinocrunch, what a retard) are just absolutely terrible at the game.

• Like 3

Shosho  aka The Russian Sniper is one of my favourites, offering something a little different to some of the others. 

• Like 1

RedReloadedHD all the way :)

Going to check him out. That Frankie is just awful, and the trend of everyone else calling new spawns 'bambis' is incredibly cringey.

• Like 2

I would like to see frequent videos but all the big names rarely upload much.

ill let you into a secret ;)

i can tell you where most play . guess what 99 percent of videos you seen on youtube from big youtubers are all staged :)

so unless its a live stream you'll either see them killing organized people or playing with admins ;)

so for instance dayz mod video big youtuber, admin gives them whatever gear. the group will then make up funny ideas or fight people with help of admin to know where bases are epoch for eg.

that's why there hasn't been much on SA because of the admin tools not working yet :)  so they cant give gear to them and other things like watch players live through admin tools.

this is why people who can play dayz well and know this don't watch people like suggested. ;)

one thing i will say the videos they make are entertaining though and good videos so entertainment wise i cant fault them .

• Like 4

Sacriel, FrankieonPC, and Eirebornfenix are the only 3 youtubers you want to watch.  Everyone else (especially Rhinocrunch, what a retard) are just absolutely terrible at the game.

May I ask why this rhino guy is hated? I see that he;s mentioned twice or so in this topic.

I'd rather watch a retarded RhinoCrunch than a cheating FrankieonPC any day of the week. At least Rhino is legit.

• Like 1

PsiSyndicate puts stuff up a lot.  He's streams a bunch too, usually with the 2nd or 3rd highest view count for Dayz.  He's not necessarily the best commentator, but he puts out a bunch of content. 

Whole heartedly agree on EireBornFenix and his content.  Great stuff.  I like that he tries to get the group to actually bandit, not just camp high traffic spots. 

Sacriel doesn't really do YT anymore.  He mostly just streams his stuff now, doesn't edit them up for YT. 

• Like 1

How does Frankie cheat? I can see some of his transitioning from map-to-map is staged but the meat of the thing, the gaming, looks pretty legit

How does Frankie cheat? I can see some of his transitioning from map-to-map is staged but the meat of the thing, the gaming, looks pretty legit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xC4SITywbE

Watch this.

Frankie's videos are what got me to start playing DayZ, so I have no reason to accuse him of hacking.. I was once a fan. But unfortunately I cannot support a cheater, and this video convinced me he was indeed cheating. Also notice, Frankie never streams? 

I'm going to start a dayz SA video series on next patch. I have some up already. What would you like to see? Raw gameplay? Or tutorials, testing things out, etc  ... 

Hello there

Keep it on topic.

Any more on Frankie Hax or RC scandal and I will lock the thread

Rgds

LoK