Sign in to follow this  
Holylance

Electro Banditry! [VIDEO]

Constructive suggestion: use 3PP:OFF servers, most of dayz players are not great fan of 3PP fights.

For obvious reasons.

Edited by SixGunLover
  • Like 1

Constructive suggestion: use 3PP:OFF servers, most of dayz players are not great fan of 3PP fights.

For obvious reasons.

Hey thanks for the suggestion! I enjoy 3PP on but i might consider some first person.

See that ladder thing twice now on vids. seems it happen if you have your weapon out and use a ladder (it puts away and runs). same run thing can happen going up steps while pulling axe out. 

Also, 3rd person magic view skills ><

See that ladder thing twice now on vids. seems it happen if you have your weapon out and use a ladder (it puts away and runs). same run thing can happen going up steps while pulling axe out. 

Also, 3rd person magic view skills ><

lol yea i like third person and i die more to ladders then anything else.

But that nice to have these kinds of video sometime. If you use the first person view (on first person servers if you want a fair fight) and only shoot at players that carry a weapon, that make some great video sometime.

a perfect example of why i play 1st person servers vid was ok mate but i cringe every time i see you using 3 rd person to see someone who has no way to see you LOL

thats just me though cant flaw your tactics for 3rd person. you want to die less from ladders stop crouching and holding a gun when using them ( i know impossible the situation you were in but its a known bug

When you're climbing ladders try to aim away from the edge of the building because sometimes your character suddenly becomes suicidal and runs forward