DayzForumer

Do you combat log?

Do you combat log?  

355 members have voted

1. 1. Do you combat log?

• I do.
    • I don't.
    • Other. (Comment, please.)

No, I'm not a pathetic excuse for a human being.

• Like 18

Discretion is the better part of valor. 

Live to fight another day. 

• Like 4

I would for specific circumstances. Such as a group of heavily armed assholes server hop right next to me. I'd type fuck you in chat and log. That's pretty much it.

• Like 9

I did two times, last year - shame on me, But i swear to god: never more. So I voted : I don´t :)

I'm sure some people who voted "I don't" actually do combat log. Stupid topic, stupid poll. People are liars, degenerates and you know it.

• Like 4

I would for specific circumstances. Such as a group of heavily armed assholes server hop right next to me. I'd type fuck you in chat and log. That's pretty much it.

cant wait for a 30 second log out timer to stop you rofl. Youre pathetic and a "pussy" for logging out

• Like 2

No, I don't.

I have done in the past, mainly to avoid death by hackers (think a long time ago in the mod).

cant wait for a 30 second log out timer to stop you rofl. Youre pathetic and a "pussy" for logging out

Ah I see. You wouldn't logout if a squad of heavily geared hostiles spawned in VERY close to you?
Edited by DaveAzoicer
  • Like 2

No, I don't.

I have done in the past, mainly to avoid death by hackers (think a long time ago in the mod).

Ah I see. You wouldn't logout if a squad of heavily geared hostiles spawned in VERY close to you?

Every single time I have come across a group that has stopped me, regardless of my gear I haven't logged. And nor have I logged in the situation I stated above, I just stated a hypothetical situation that's brought along by more game breaking immersion.

Recently my friends and I made a type of unofficial pact, we stay in a fight until either we're dead, they're dead, or they run (provided the opposition instigates it, and even then we'd probably still give chase). I'm glad we did, because we've had such great moments (not just intense squad battles, but interacting with others under a friendly mindset) Before I wasn't really a serious combat logger, I would just log off if I saw someone (this is assuming they haven't seen me), i.e. find a nice bush, run over, hide and avoid them if I didn't feel like I wanted to get in a battle at the time. If I was already being shot at I stayed in the fight until there was either no shooting for a couple minutes or one of us was dead.

Suffice to say, looking back, it's a silly reason to have ever wanted to do so to begin with, I guess if you combat log you just need to make that decision to not do it and experience DayZ for what it really is. Coming from a past combat logger.

I'd advise not doing it, not only because you would hate it if someone logged out on you when you had the upper hand, but because that's when you really start to see DayZ for what it really is, and as a plus you'll stop getting attached to your gear.

No, I don't.

Why would I? That just means at the end its more gear for me to loot

I'm sure they would enjoying looting your corpse and insulting you in mic afterwards. Lmfao.

• Like 2

I was merely asking since you're post was so rude, and I doubt you wouldn't have done the same by your response.

I was merely asking since you're post was so rude, and I doubt you wouldn't have done the same by your response.

He is rude. I've reported every post he has sworn as someone specifically. You can swear, just can't be directed at a person. He's a little ignorant but if hes 22 years old, so he must be able to learn quickly right???

I'm sure they would enjoying looting your corpse and insulting you in mic afterwards. Lmfao.

Maybe you dont understand, i said it would be more gear for ME to loot. Which i would come out on top killing however many people decided it would a good idea to load in next to me.

Maybe you dont understand, i said it would be more gear for ME to loot. Which i would come out on top killing however many people decided it would a good idea to load in next to me.

Ok rambo. Go back to CoD you kiddie.

• Like 3

Only valid reason is if you're facing a confirmed hacker, like if you're teleported to an island with everyone else on the server.

• Like 6

Don't derail my topic, please.

• Like 2

4 People that said yes, hows about uninstalling yeah?

Actually no, keep the game so that when they eventually fix CL'ing, I can laugh at your pathetic ass as I insert my rotten banana into your mouth while you cry in helplessness because you couldn't log out quick enough you stupid, pathetic wastes of game code.

• Like 4

Only valid reason is if you're facing a confirmed hacker, like if you're teleported to an island with everyone else on the server.

I agree, like the good old days of the thunderdome. Although it was a bit fun to duke it out sometimes :)

Isn't it a bit bad to complain about someone writing insults and then doing it yourself?

oh you want to start talking about the CoD series which iv won over $1,000 in and winning a bunch for first place titles(computer gear). Yes kid please stop talking, you are retarded.

• Like 2